Expired Hot Deals

[Atmosphere/SportChek] [Targetted] VIP Pricing Event // Sep 19-28, 2019 (IN STORE ONLY!)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2019 12:17 pm
Aug 29, 2017
25 posts
9 upvotes
knsonier wrote:
Sep 18th, 2019 11:25 am
anyone know if smartwatches are excluded from this? I'm assuming they are since they are electronics...
I only know of the apple watches, even if they are not exempt, the margins SC has on them are so slim that you would save about 30 dollars off the reg price off an apple watch.
Mar 23, 2004
38996 posts
4976 upvotes
Markham
thehockeyguy wrote:
Sep 18th, 2019 2:20 pm
For sure will work if the sportchek and Atmosphere are together. Cause i got sportchek code in the past and works with Atmosphere section items
I look forward to you being right when i go into sportchek tmr lol
Mar 14, 2013
306 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
tiaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 10:11 am
Anyone tried the Atmosphere code at Sportchek yet?? Report back if it works..
Went to a sole sportchek location and said it didn't work.
Feb 11, 2017
89 posts
34 upvotes
Can someone PM me with a spare code? Would be appreciated.
Jun 11, 2016
507 posts
688 upvotes
Sandrasagra wrote:
Sep 18th, 2019 8:26 am
Im not Going to use mine, here you go 442452772

"When in-store at Atmosphere††, provide your
redemption code below and pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® to score the exclusive savings."
You folks should know these codes are unique to the recipient..and the fine print states all transactions will be monitored.
I wouldn't be surprised if these codes are also, "use once"
Having 10-20 people try to use the same code... not smart.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers, KH
Last edited by KravenHead on Sep 19th, 2019 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 21, 2018
5 posts
Was this just for elite cards or something ?! Cause I didn’t get one!
Feb 3, 2019
40 posts
22 upvotes
If anyone has a code to share, that would greatly appreciated. Looking to purchase a pair of new runners. Thanks!!
Apr 20, 2015
67 posts
69 upvotes
Aurora, ON
KravenHead wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 10:24 am
You folks should know these codes are unique to the recipient..and the fine print states all transactions will be monitored.
I wouldn't be surprised if these codes are also, "use once"
Having 10-20 people try to use the same code... not smart.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers, KH
You should know that they have never been unique to the recipient.
I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't notice you get up to X amount, and they allow multiple visits with the code until that amount has been reached. edit : from the email "This code can be used multiple times up to to your spending limit of $4,000. "
Having 10-20 people use the same code, allows SportChek to get 10-20 people who wouldn't have been shopping there in the first place

Just my 2 cents.
Jun 11, 2016
507 posts
688 upvotes
JakeMills wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 10:37 am
You should know that they have never been unique to the recipient.
I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't notice you get up to X amount, and they allow multiple visits with the code until that amount has been reached. edit : from the email "This code can be used multiple times up to to your spending limit of $4,000. "
Having 10-20 people use the same code, allows SportChek to get 10-20 people who wouldn't have been shopping there in the first place

Just my 2 cents.
Typical .... trying to save people from a potential disappointing situation only to get a smart ass reply.

As for your response.... Having walked around the office comparing codes. Yes they are unique. Otherwise, using your logic, people just
received the same code w/ a 4000$ limit to it ....How long would that last?

My 4 cents (minus 70%)

Cheers, KH
Last edited by KravenHead on Sep 19th, 2019 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9303 posts
827 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered a couple of items online to do a return and repurchase.... Too bad it doesn't work at sportchek.
Mar 8, 2018
119 posts
40 upvotes
Anyone buying northface shoes please post the amount of discount available. Wonder if it will be better than the Friends and Family sale 25% off regular and 10% off already discounted.
Xtreme value-maximizing customer
Apr 20, 2015
67 posts
69 upvotes
Aurora, ON
KravenHead wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 10:54 am
Typical .... trying to save people from a potential disappointing situation only to get a smart ass reply.

As for your response.... Having walked around the office comparing codes. Yes they are unique. Otherwise, using your logic, people just

My 4 cents (minus 70%)

Cheers, KH
Sorry, I didn't state that part clearly. Not unique to the recipient in the sense that they ask for ID verification to use the code.
Dec 11, 2012
129 posts
284 upvotes
Waterloo
If anyone has a spare code I’d appreciate it! Looking to get some hiking gear! Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
4097 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
KravenHead wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 10:54 am

My 4 cents (minus 70%)

Cheers, KH
If you had the email you would know that t's always encouraged to share your code with 'Friends and Family'

Bring your friends and family to score the big savings and load up all the purchases on your Triangle™ Mastercard®. Share the wealth, because for a limited time, Atmosphere†† has sales SO GOOD, there is a limit on how much you can spend - up to $4,000!

Ron.