Expired Hot Deals

Atom Tickets

Atom Tickets (For use at Landmark Theatres) promo card with gift card purchase ($10 on $50, $20 on $100)

[OP]
Member
Aug 23, 2015
480 posts
374 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

Atom Tickets (For use at Landmark Theatres) promo card with gift card purchase ($10 on $50, $20 on $100)

Deal Link:
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
June 16, 2019
Retailer:
Atom Tickets
atm.tk/summergcpromo

Just got an email from Atom Tickets. Until June 16, when you buy a $50 gift card, you will get a $10 promotional credit or when you buy a $100 gift card, you will get a $20 promotional credit. Atom Tickets sell movie tickets to Landmark cinemas in Canada. Promotional credit must be used by July 15, 2019.

There are some other deals out there (CAA, Costco, etc), but the good thing about this is these can be combined with matinee or Tuesday pricing. Atom Tickets also allows you to buy concessions with your tickets (and the express concession line is awesome, laugh at the plebs in the regular line). You should be able to use this credit for concessions.

Landmark Theatres are only available in certain markets so check if in your area before you buy.

Terms and Conditions
LIMITED TIME ONLY, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - Offer is valid for gift card purchases made between May 2, 2019 (12:01 am PT) and June 16, 2019 (11:59 pm PT)

To Redeem Your Offer:
Purchase an Atom Tickets Gift Card (physical or eGift) through the Atom Tickets Gift Card Store.

When you spend $50 on an Atom Tickets Gift Card, you'll get a $10 Atom Tickets promotional credit (while supplies last). When you spend $100 on an Atom Tickets Gift Card, you'll get a $20 Atom Tickets promotional credit (while supplies last).

See the Atom Tickets Gift Card FAQ for more information about Atom Tickets Gift Cards.

Your promotional credit will be valid from the time of your receipt through July 15, 2019 (11:50 pm PT). This promotional credit will only be issued as part of and in connection with the qualifying transaction. Limit one (1) promotional discount in a single qualifying transaction and per qualifying transaction. Promotional credit is good for one-time use only and cannot be redeemed for cash. Promotional credit will not be replaced and is not for resale. Any amount of the promotional credit unused by July 15 will expire and be void. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.

Open to legal residents of Canada, the 50 U.S. states & D.C. (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories, possessions and overseas military installations). Void where prohibited. Atom Tickets reserves the right to modify or end this promotion at any time without notice. This offer is subject to the Atom Tickets Terms of Use and Purchase Terms.
Last edited by NetBOG on Jun 2nd, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
44 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2007
1236 posts
905 upvotes
Always use Atom to buy my tickets for Landmark. This is a no brainer. Thanks OP

And 100% agreed on the concessions thing... Lol
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1062 posts
1406 upvotes
& true RFD fashion: go thru Ebates to get extra 2% Face With Tears Of Joy

Wow, did not know about Atom was available locally at all 4 theatres I go to - what a fantastic option - thx a mint, OP!

Will buy thru Atom for Landmark for sure. For Cineplex have to balance off not getting Scene points.

cheers,
:)
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1338 posts
282 upvotes
Stupid question, so is the promo credit a separate balance then? Because me personally, idk if I could spend $125 at the theatres before the expiration date. Could someone clarify? I'd be in for $100gc if it's just the $25 promo credit that needs to be used up.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1062 posts
1406 upvotes
shadowslaya wrote: Stupid question, so is the promo credit a separate balance then? Because me personally, idk if I could spend $125 at the theatres before the expiration date. Could someone clarify? I'd be in for $100gc if it's just the $25 promo credit that needs to be used up.
It's just the promo credit $10/$25 that needs to be used by mid July - it's in the fine print.

My question is: how do you add concession items before checking out? First time using Atom and if I have to buy the ticket first, then concession later, I cannot use the $10 promo credit for a cheap Tuesday ticket without losing the $1.75 value as it states, Promotional credit is good for one-time use only. What am I missing? TIA!

cheers,
:)
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1338 posts
282 upvotes
klamchowder wrote: It's just the promo credit $10/$25 that needs to be used by mid July - it's in the fine print.

My question is: how do you add concession items before checking out? First time using Atom and if I have to buy the ticket first, then concession later, I cannot use the $10 promo credit for a cheap Tuesday ticket without losing the $1.75 value as it states, Promotional credit is good for one-time use only. What am I missing? TIA!

cheers,
:)
Wait, when I use the promo credit I need to use it all in one transaction?! Idk if I like this deal anymore...I just buy a Tuesday ticket most times and that's it.
[OP]
Member
Aug 23, 2015
480 posts
374 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
klamchowder wrote: It's just the promo credit $10/$25 that needs to be used by mid July - it's in the fine print.

My question is: how do you add concession items before checking out? First time using Atom and if I have to buy the ticket first, then concession later, I cannot use the $10 promo credit for a cheap Tuesday ticket without losing the $1.75 value as it states, Promotional credit is good for one-time use only. What am I missing? TIA!

cheers,
:)
Every time I've used Atom, you select a theatre, a time, select your seats, then it immediately takes you to the concession menu. I guess it could vary by location.
[OP]
Member
Aug 23, 2015
480 posts
374 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
shadowslaya wrote: Wait, when I use the promo credit I need to use it all in one transaction?! Idk if I like this deal anymore...I just buy a Tuesday ticket most times and that's it.
I talked to them via online chat. The guy said you can use the promo reward across multiple transactions. The one-use means you will only get the promo code once, you can't go back and buy another gift card and get another promo reward.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2012
1139 posts
928 upvotes
Everywhere
we live close to a landmark and they have the big reclining seats, which is great. they also do matinee pricing which cineplex doesn't seem to do anymore.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19265 posts
7687 upvotes
Toronto
ExtraHoardernaire wrote: we live close to a landmark and they have the big reclining seats, which is great. they also do matinee pricing which cineplex doesn't seem to do anymore.
Whats matinee pricing?
Sr. Member
Feb 17, 2009
518 posts
782 upvotes
Does Atom accept the Admit One tickets? If not, can I use Atom for the concession stand only (I will use my Admit One tickets on the Landmark website).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 23, 2006
1149 posts
249 upvotes
Oshawa
snootchiebootchies wrote: Does Atom accept the Admit One tickets? If not, can I use Atom for the concession stand only (I will use my Admit One tickets on the Landmark website).
Don't believe they accept admit ones, not sure about the concessions as my location (Whitby) is presently renovating their concessions and don't seem to offer the ability to purchase them at this point in time.
[OP]
Member
Aug 23, 2015
480 posts
374 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
snootchiebootchies wrote: Does Atom accept the Admit One tickets? If not, can I use Atom for the concession stand only (I will use my Admit One tickets on the Landmark website).
I believe Admit One are Cineplex passes so they won't work. Atom FAQ says you can't order just concessions. It would be impossible at some theatres anyway, because the one I go to has the concessions past the ticket booth (as they should be)
Newbie
Jan 16, 2005
48 posts
8 upvotes
I can second the amazingly wide, comfy seats, the convenient express concession and the ability to cancel your tickets up until showtime. The last time I was there, weekend morning gen admissions were $8.50. Visited our local Landmark a few years ago, haven't been back to Cineplex since...
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2007
1236 posts
905 upvotes
kayci77 wrote: I can second the amazingly wide, comfy seats, the convenient express concession and the ability to cancel your tickets up until showtime. The last time I was there, weekend morning gen admissions were $8.50. Visited our local Landmark a few years ago, haven't been back to Cineplex since...
This. I live in the north end of Brampton. 5 min from Silver City Trinity Common and I'd rather drive to Bolton and go to Landmark. I feel like herded cattle at Silver CIty, stuffy seats, ads that go on forever and more expensive for less. Landmarks recliners are second to none. Staff is amazing too.

I've even converted several family friends and their families over from CIneplex to Landmark and they love it.

Cant beat the matinee pricing as well. $7.50 for a ticket is amazeballs.
Last edited by devilsknight on May 10th, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Jan 2, 2014
802 posts
499 upvotes
kayci77 wrote: I can second the amazingly wide, comfy seats, the convenient express concession and the ability to cancel your tickets up until showtime. The last time I was there, weekend morning gen admissions were $8.50. Visited our local Landmark a few years ago, haven't been back to Cineplex since...
You do that through Atom? That's pretty convenient
Newbie
Jan 16, 2005
48 posts
8 upvotes
the11thdoctor wrote: You do that through Atom? That's pretty convenient
Yup, you can buy tix, select your seats, share ticket info if you're buying for a group, buy your snacks and cancel your tickets all in the app (not too sure about refunds for purchased snacks though). I can't say enough about the seats and theatre too, they are 1000% better than Cineplex.
Newbie
Aug 2, 2018
7 posts
21 upvotes
NetBOG wrote: I talked to them via online chat. The guy said you can use the promo reward across multiple transactions. The one-use means you will only get the promo code once, you can't go back and buy another gift card and get another promo reward.
Beware: the above was not true for me. I purchased a $100 gift card and the $25 promo credit worked for my first transaction of $14 but did not work when I entered it for a second transaction of $9. The promo credit showed up as being claimed in my second transaction. I was able to cancel the original order that I applied the promo code to and place a new order with the promo code in case anyone is in the same situation. Also, you can order multiple tickets for the same movie in a single transaction but cannot order tickets for multiple movies in one transaction.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)