Expired Hot Deals

[Atom Tickets] Atom Tickets (For use at Landmark Theatres) promo card with gift card purchase ($10 on $50, $20 on $100)

Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1000 posts
574 upvotes
kayci77 wrote:
May 10th, 2019 1:15 am
I can second the amazingly wide, comfy seats, the convenient express concession and the ability to cancel your tickets up until showtime. The last time I was there, weekend morning gen admissions were $8.50. Visited our local Landmark a few years ago, haven't been back to Cineplex since...
This. I live in the north end of Brampton. 5 min from Silver City Trinity Common and I'd rather drive to Bolton and go to Landmark. I feel like herded cattle at Silver CIty, stuffy seats, ads that go on forever and more expensive for less. Landmarks recliners are second to none. Staff is amazing too.

I've even converted several family friends and their families over from CIneplex to Landmark and they love it.

Cant beat the matinee pricing as well. $7.50 for a ticket is amazeballs.
Last edited by devilsknight on May 10th, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 2, 2014
541 posts
174 upvotes
kayci77 wrote:
May 10th, 2019 1:15 am
I can second the amazingly wide, comfy seats, the convenient express concession and the ability to cancel your tickets up until showtime. The last time I was there, weekend morning gen admissions were $8.50. Visited our local Landmark a few years ago, haven't been back to Cineplex since...
You do that through Atom? That's pretty convenient
Jan 16, 2005
47 posts
7 upvotes
the11thdoctor wrote:
May 10th, 2019 3:36 pm
Yup, you can buy tix, select your seats, share ticket info if you're buying for a group, buy your snacks and cancel your tickets all in the app (not too sure about refunds for purchased snacks though). I can't say enough about the seats and theatre too, they are 1000% better than Cineplex.
Aug 2, 2018
5 posts
19 upvotes
NetBOG wrote:
May 9th, 2019 10:41 pm
I talked to them via online chat. The guy said you can use the promo reward across multiple transactions. The one-use means you will only get the promo code once, you can't go back and buy another gift card and get another promo reward.
Beware: the above was not true for me. I purchased a $100 gift card and the $25 promo credit worked for my first transaction of $14 but did not work when I entered it for a second transaction of $9. The promo credit showed up as being claimed in my second transaction. I was able to cancel the original order that I applied the promo code to and place a new order with the promo code in case anyone is in the same situation. Also, you can order multiple tickets for the same movie in a single transaction but cannot order tickets for multiple movies in one transaction.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
2171 posts
172 upvotes
Guelph
snootchiebootchies wrote:
May 9th, 2019 11:53 pm
Does Atom accept the Admit One tickets? If not, can I use Atom for the concession stand only (I will use my Admit One tickets on the Landmark website).
NO, you can only buy concessions through the app if you have a ticket through the app for that theatre, that day.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1306 posts
163 upvotes
Has anyone bought this yet? I want to do the digital $100, but how do I tie it into my atom account so that when I go on the app I'll see the $125?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1306 posts
163 upvotes
markopolo21 wrote:
May 11th, 2019 3:50 pm
Beware: the above was not true for me. I purchased a $100 gift card and the $25 promo credit worked for my first transaction of $14 but did not work when I entered it for a second transaction of $9. The promo credit showed up as being claimed in my second transaction. I was able to cancel the original order that I applied the promo code to and place a new order with the promo code in case anyone is in the same situation. Also, you can order multiple tickets for the same movie in a single transaction but cannot order tickets for multiple movies in one transaction.
Ooh, can anyone else speak on their experience with this? I'm back to now being hesitant. Or probably in for the $50 alone since $10 would cover one ticket.
Dec 23, 2006
986 posts
135 upvotes
Oshawa
devilsknight wrote:
May 10th, 2019 1:23 am
This. I live in the north end of Brampton. 5 min from Silver City Trinity Common and I'd rather drive to Bolton and go to Landmark. I feel like herded cattle at Silver CIty, stuffy seats, ads that go on forever and more expensive for less. Landmarks recliners are second to none. Staff is amazing too.

I've even converted several family friends and their families over from CIneplex to Landmark and they love it.

Cant beat the matinee pricing as well. $7.50 for a ticket is amazeballs.
Interesting that you still get $7.50 pricing for morning movies. I know when it used to be AMC it was $6, then eventually they started charging the $3/$5 surcharges for 3D/IMAX, then when it was Empire it was raised to $7. Landmark has it at $8.50, which isn't so bad at all.

I'm in Bowmanville and we have an outdated Cineplex. The one in Oshawa is alright, but I have issue with a couple staff members there. One woman who tends to do ticketing ripping gave me shit about a take out container poking out of my bag. I was holding a large drink and popcorn in my arms, and yes, my bag had some clothes and my leftover brunch (corned beef hash). She got me...my master plan was to buy their overpriced concessions so I could each my leftovers during the movie, lol.

Another time I had the same bag with me and an employee without asking reached in and starting touching my belongings. He did not ask to search my bag. I voiced a complaint to Cineplex and I ended up driving out to Whitby to meet up with a lady from the corporate office to address the issue. She said it should not have happened. They gave me a few admit one passes, but I rarely going to the Cineplex. Landmark has never given me trouble about my bag. Even with my longstanding agreement with management where they allow me to bring my own snacks, etc. Sometimes I do, other times I don't. My bag usually just has additional clothes, a bag of the older style disposable IMAX 3D glasses, promotional 3D glasses, etc. I have some medical issues and I like to be prepared for any sort of mishaps.
Dec 23, 2006
986 posts
135 upvotes
Oshawa
the11thdoctor wrote:
May 10th, 2019 3:36 pm
You can also change your seat around too. I've done that numerous times if I get stuck with some annoying people around me. The one issue that the reserved seating still has it people who sit in your seat. Staff don't really enjoy having to address the issue it seems, but I don't like to confront people. I had some schmuck sitting in my seat for Captain Marvel and then my prime seat for Avengers: Endgame was taken by some guy and his girlfriend. So annoying that people can't adhere to sitting where they bought their tickets.

My only gripe with Landmark is I wish they would revamp their concession offerings. AMC at least had personal pizzas on the menu towards the end. If Cineplex can do crappy burgers, fries, poutine, chicken fingers, pizza, etc. Landmark should be able to as well. Then again they don't seen to care about people bringing in outside food at some locations. I've seen people stroll in with Subway or Pizza Pizza, lol.
Feb 21, 2018
103 posts
75 upvotes
Going to see Detective Pikachu today. Got the $100 and the $25 right away! Thanks op
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1306 posts
163 upvotes
What part of the transaction ties it to your atom account?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1000 posts
574 upvotes
shadowslaya wrote:
May 12th, 2019 3:41 pm
What part of the transaction ties it to your atom account?
You get the GC and the promo code in separate emails. Then add the GC portion to your account. You can use the promo code on another transaction as a promo code you enter during checkout.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2015
432 posts
327 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
markopolo21 wrote:
May 11th, 2019 3:50 pm
Ugh, figures. I worded the question two different ways just so the person understood what I was saying and they still told me the wrong thing.

Sorry brother.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1306 posts
163 upvotes
Thanks. Is there any more info on the promo credit, like if it has to be used all in the same transaction?