Expired Hot Deals

[Atom Tickets] Atom Tickets (For use at Landmark Theatres) promo card with gift card purchase ($10 on $50, $20 on $100)

Jan 2, 2014
545 posts
178 upvotes
I tried out Atom and Landmark in whitby this weekend for Endgame

Maybe it was just the theatre but I found the sound to be very lacking as if it was only being projected from the front.
It allowed me to hear every rustling of people's popcorn bags which was quite annoying.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1306 posts
163 upvotes
the11thdoctor wrote:
May 13th, 2019 8:21 am

Maybe it was just the theatre but I found the sound to be very lacking as if it was only being projected from the front.
It allowed me to hear every rustling of people's popcorn bags which was quite annoying.

The Whitby location isn't that great, I've been to one in Winnipeg and it blows away the Whitby location. I know it's a different province, I expected Whitby to at least have the same recliners, theirs is too high up, the Winnipeg ones were lower and more comfortable. As for sound, I think if it's labeled "extra", like how Cineplex has avx, then there's better sound.
Aug 2, 2018
5 posts
19 upvotes
NetBOG wrote:
May 12th, 2019 9:01 pm
Ugh, figures. I worded the question two different ways just so the person understood what I was saying and they still told me the wrong thing.

Sorry brother.
No worries. I just wanted to ensure that others are aware of this potential restriction before making their purchase. Thanks for trying.
Dec 24, 2015
27 posts
4 upvotes
OP's link is not working for me, and I can't seem to find this deal on their official promo webpage...
Nov 8, 2013
35 posts
8 upvotes
Moirai wrote:
May 21st, 2019 3:58 pm
OP's link is not working for me, and I can't seem to find this deal on their official promo webpage...
Just checked and it worked for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
3072 posts
785 upvotes
Ajax
the11thdoctor wrote:
May 13th, 2019 8:21 am

That's odd as I have never had an issue at the Whitby location. Especially since they have just completed a 2-year overhaul of everything from concessions, to interiors and new digital projectors and accompanying sound systems. If you find it lacking, do complain. a. You should get free tickets to come back and b, they should fix the issue. I went to see John Wick 3 at the new Pickering Cineplex VIP and the projector calibration was way off on the left side of the screen. Most people wouldn't notice since the movie is mostly dark but as soon as it went to the desert scenes it was painfully evident.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2015
432 posts
327 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
chocobodavid wrote:
Jun 1st, 2019 1:50 pm
looks like they changed the promo amount for the $100 gift card to only $20 promo code now.

http://atm.tk/summergcpromo
Edited the first post to reflect this change. Thanks for the heads up.

Seems kind of weird to alter the promo in the middle, but I guess they make it quite clear before you buy what you'll get.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2015
432 posts
327 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Deal ends Sunday, so last call.

Also noticed that Landmark upped their prices at both my local theatres in the last week or so. That's a bummer.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1788 posts
456 upvotes
Scarborough
the11thdoctor wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 8:23 am
Have to use the credit by this weekend yes?
July 15
Koodo
Tangerine
PayTM
😉😉😉
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1788 posts
456 upvotes
Scarborough
the11thdoctor wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 8:37 am
Odd that there is two different dates on one expiring and one usedby
Expire is for when the bonus from buying $50/$100 gift card ends. Use by is for when the bonus credit expires.
Koodo
Tangerine
PayTM
😉😉😉
Feb 24, 2008
229 posts
100 upvotes
Ottawa
Where too find the "$25 promo credit" ? Is that a separated code for it?

I didn't see any things beside my $100 gift card. I contact ATOM support but no response after a week

Thanks