Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

ATTITUDE Eco-friendly Cleaning Products, 700 mL - 800 mL, $2.50

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 12:27 pm
Feb 4, 2011
129 posts
59 upvotes
Thanks, ordered a few to try. Hoping no leakage..
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6178 posts
620 upvotes
Quebec
i like to grab attitude hand soap at costco. i hate the all soap brand and even jergen types.

Have used their cleaner before and it's worth ordering, thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3725 posts
2049 upvotes
Thx OP. In for quite a few. I've been needing to address my GF's attitude and if this will clean it up, I'm sold.
Nov 25, 2014
712 posts
808 upvotes
OnFiYa wrote: Pretty sure Amazon delivery guy threw that shit hard.

I doubt it was leaking out of the factory, in the van, and right up to your front door he's like this seems fine.
As someone knowledgeable about transport, package damage is never on the person delivering it. 99% of the time it's either damaged by the person loading the trailers/planes or by a sorting belt at main hubs which tosses packages at high speeds, which get transported again to smaller hubs, loaded into vans and then to your home.

A package should also be able to survive a 6 foot drop with no damage. That package was not packed correctly to prevent damage. None of the bottles should be able to move if you flip the box in any way, a 6 foot drop should not be able to impact the head of the bottle. If it was any other carrier (Fedex/UPS) delivering that, Amazon would not be reimbursed by them for that damage. In fact Amazon would have to pay to get it shipped back or it can be destroyed.

Costco/Amazon are bleeding money shipping through UPS/Fedex simply because they're denying all insurance claims to due poor packaging.
Sep 20, 2011
406 posts
1978 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Does this work on teenagers? My niece has some attitude issue.
Nov 20, 2013
466 posts
603 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
"Attitude" is Canadian, cruelty free company.
Electric Light Bulb
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Public Mobile customer, as well as Vancity, Novus, Modo, Evo and Endy mattress
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2453 posts
1576 upvotes
Last time I ordered 10 bottles and it ALL leaked out. Those screw tops are really loose.
Nov 3, 2016
296 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered ~6 bottles during the last sale to try out and I really like the cleaners, but I had problems with leaking too. Each bottle was in its own bag which was helpful, but not 100% leakproof. Some bottles had tape around the top called 'the gripper' or something like that, which was great for bottles with lids that screw off. No leaks there. A couple of spray bottles had 'the gripper' tape wrapped just under the sprayer, I suppose to prevent it from getting jostled and spraying, but neither bottle actually had the spray top screwed all the way in so it was pointless. I didn't lose a ton of product but it was a mess to clean up and the bottom of the box was almost soaked through. I saw this thread and was tempted to order more, but it's not really worth the hassle for me unfortunately.
Apr 30, 2008
916 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto
zerocool24 wrote: Hows the dish soap compared to dawn?
FYI I’ve had the dish soap before and it’s pretty bad. No suds plus the apple/basil fragrance smelled bad, so literally it had nothing going for it. I wouldn’t buy it if it was a $1.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
2120 posts
597 upvotes
Birchmount & Ell…
TH3R wrote: FYI I’ve had the dish soap before and it’s pretty bad. No suds plus the apple/basil fragrance smelled bad, so literally it had nothing going for it. I wouldn’t buy it if it was a $1.
Thank you.. gonna canel that order then.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1146 posts
11222 upvotes
TH3R wrote: FYI I’ve had the dish soap before and it’s pretty bad. No suds plus the apple/basil fragrance smelled bad, so literally it had nothing going for it. I wouldn’t buy it if it was a $1.
I learned back in uni that suds are more of a marketing thing, as people believe that more suds = better cleaning power, but that’s often not the case. (Google seems to back this up). Fair enough on the bad smell though - apple/basil doesn’t exactly sound like a match made in heaven. :P
Jul 24, 2001
227 posts
32 upvotes
Surrey
All the orders I've done direct through Attitude have arrived without broken or leaking bottles. Sounds like it's an Amazon issue with shipping.

BTW, great products. Use the body wash on the toddlers.
Feb 1, 2008
862 posts
97 upvotes
Got my cleaners today, and unfortunately it leaked and my box was all messed up.

Is there a process to reach amazon to get a refund or replacement? I dont suppose amazon wants me to mail back the empty and broken bottles.
Apr 30, 2008
916 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto
essjayess wrote: I learned back in uni that suds are more of a marketing thing, as people believe that more suds = better cleaning power, but that’s often not the case. (Google seems to back this up). Fair enough on the bad smell though - apple/basil doesn’t exactly sound like a match made in heaven. :P
Yeah I think I read that somewhere too, and I’m fine if the soap doesn’t sud, but literally this dish soap was useless. It couldn’t cut the grease or get dishes, and especially plastic Tupperware, feeling clean. Everything still felt oily and I ended up using at least twice as much soap.

If you’re looking for a more “natural” detergent then I’d recommend the Seventh Generation brand.
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
Amazon is sloppy af with their packaging. I bought nivea lotion from them previously and the cap was broken, and leaking. There was no way to push on the cap. I thought it would be a hassle to make a claim but it was simple and they just sent me another free of charge.

I don't get how Amazon makes money from shoddy products, free shipping and prices as low as Wal-Mart.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2517 posts
1851 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
blaznazn22 wrote: Amazon is sloppy af with their packaging. I bought nivea lotion from them previously and the cap was broken, and leaking. There was no way to push on the cap. I thought it would be a hassle to make a claim but it was simple and they just sent me another free of charge.

I don't get how Amazon makes money from shoddy products, free shipping and prices as low as Wal-Mart.
I suspect that retail loses them money and that AWS makes up for that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)