Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

ATTITUDE Eco-friendly Cleaning Products, 700 mL - 800 mL, $2.50

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 12:27 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
greg123 wrote: Fragrance free fruit and vegetables wash??? Really???

Had to get full refund for my package…
That's awful! Sorry!
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2572 posts
1033 upvotes
Richmond, ON
grabbed a bunch, Thx OP!
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2659 posts
2649 upvotes
Toronto
essjayess wrote: I learned back in uni that suds are more of a marketing thing, as people believe that more suds = better cleaning power, but that’s often not the case. (Google seems to back this up). Fair enough on the bad smell though - apple/basil doesn’t exactly sound like a match made in heaven. :P
A friend of mine owns a (local/small) powder detergent factory and told me they actually add some stuff to make suds on their soapy stuff - and if I'm not mistaken, it would clean a bit better if they don't add that in
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1142 posts
11215 upvotes
Received an order of three products earlier today and had a similar experience to others here. One bottle had a screw-on cap and was perfectly fine, but the two spray bottles both leaked in their individual bags and also slightly into the box. I probably only lost a few tablespoons of product though, so I just bit the bullet and rinsed them off instead of going through the returns process.

Pretty disappointing that you can almost count on these leaking on their way to you. Got a fairly big subscribe and save order still to come and now debating whether to cancel it or not.

edit: On closer inspection, I noticed that the sprayer had actually cracked on one of the bottles, so I decided to contact customer service and ask for a refund. They refunded me not just for the broken one, but all three bottles in my order. So it's definitely worth it to contact customer service if you have any leakage whatsoever.
Last edited by essjayess on Aug 18th, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1349 posts
727 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Ordered six different bottles and surprisingly, showed up in two packages with no leaking. Win.
Beware the RFD Effect
Sep 17, 2007
888 posts
736 upvotes
Toronto
Each bottle was in a separate plastic bag!
0 leakage.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5056 posts
1630 upvotes
Richmond Hill
No leakage from my delivery of 4 bottles.
"Buy now, think later. This is the way."
Sep 8, 2016
217 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
neonic wrote: A friend of mine owns a (local/small) powder detergent factory and told me they actually add some stuff to make suds on their soapy stuff - and if I'm not mistaken, it would clean a bit better if they don't add that in
The “stuff” is most likely Sodium laureth sulfate.

“Sodium laureth sulfate (sometimes referred to as SLES) is used in cosmetics as a detergent and also to make products bubble and foam. It is common in shampoos, shower gels and facial cleansers. It is also found in household cleaning products, like dish soap.” https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/ ... h-sulfate/
Jul 25, 2019
49 posts
72 upvotes
Bought 4 items, 2 of them leaked. One even leaked through the bag and through the box. Must not have leaked through the box before I brought it inside and left for a few hours. Came home and my laminate was warped from the leak. One of the cleaners was completely empty. Amazon didn't give too much of a shit...refunded me for the 2 items and threw me a $10 credit. Not impressed so far, but haven't actually tried the product yet.