Expired Hot Deals

Auctionmaxx Toronto

Legends Gamer Pro wireless Arcade System $120

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2021 4:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11490 posts
4123 upvotes

Legends Gamer Pro wireless Arcade System $120

Deal Link:
Price:
120
Savings:
60%
Retailer:
Auctionmaxx Toronto
https://www.auctionmaxx.com/Listing/Det ... TOP-ARCADE

These refurbished units are great on their own and can also be used as fight sticks. 92 in stock, Comes with pinball buttons also.

Classic arcade games are built in (with leader boards) and ROMs / CoinopsX can be added with a USB stick to add thousands more games. They retail for $349 at the Brick. Pick up Toronto or $18 shipping.

https://www.thebrick.com/products/atgam ... ygEALw_wcB
Last edited by kool1 on Jun 22nd, 2021 11:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
126 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5293 posts
4390 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
kool1 wrote: https://www.auctionmaxx.com/Listing/Det ... TOP-ARCADE

These units are great on their own and can also be used as fight sticks. 92 in stock,

Classic arcade games are built in and ROMs / Coinops can be added with a USB stick to add thousands more games. They retail for $349 at the Brick. Pick up Toronto or $18 shipping.

https://www.thebrick.com/products/atgam ... ygEALw_wcB
Amazing deal....slightly off topic....I know you're an arcade enthusiast. I just ordered the Legends Ultimate cabinet from The Brick. It was a one day sale at $799. Do you have this unit? If so, have you added coinopsX to it?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 25, 2002
658 posts
26 upvotes
You don't mention that these are refurbished "B" grade units and only come with a week warranty...
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2161 posts
1657 upvotes
Canada
Get the ads for these on Facebook and the internet regularly… figured just another off shore gaming box with sub par emulation.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2772 posts
1783 upvotes
One week warranty? That's rough. Otherwise I'd bite if that was at least 60 days, sheesh.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2009
1429 posts
449 upvotes
Brampton
Don't count on any warranty. They will make you go through a lot if you decide to return it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 16, 2009
4741 posts
4976 upvotes
GTA
octacon wrote: You don't mention that these are refurbished "B" grade units and only come with a week warranty...
razrsharp wrote: One week warranty? That's rough. Otherwise I'd bite if that was at least 60 days, sheesh.
Buy it before the weekend and then really run it through its course. If it doesn't crap out right away, I'd say it's fine.
c'mon get happy!
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11490 posts
4123 upvotes
Melkor wrote: Amazing deal....slightly off topic....I know you're an arcade enthusiast. I just ordered the Legends Ultimate cabinet from The Brick. It was a one day sale at $799. Do you have this unit? If so, have you added coinopsX to it?

Congrats!

You can add CoinopsX to an any of the Legends - I have both this unit and the Legends Ultimate.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2772 posts
1783 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote: Buy it before the weekend and then really run it through its course. If it doesn't crap out right away, I'd say it's fine.
Those days of weekend playing are far behind me. I'll be lucky if I take the thing out of the box within 60 days now...
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11490 posts
4123 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote: Buy it before the weekend and then really run it through its course. If it doesn't crap out right away, I'd say it's fine.
Agree.

The sticks and buttons are very good quality - if it's working out of the box it's good.

Rollerball works well with games like Golden Tee and Centipede.

These are Sams Club returns.
Sr. Member
Aug 24, 2016
770 posts
615 upvotes
Anything labeled "Pro Gamer" is a turn off for me.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5293 posts
4390 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
kool1 wrote: Congrats!

You can add CoinopsX to an any of the Legends - I have both this unit and the Legends Ultimate.
Awesome! Hopefully I can figure it out lol. I'm eyeing an NBA Jam Arcade1up and the Legends pinball. Wife is going to murder me
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3405 posts
3251 upvotes
just buy the better ones on ebay or aliexpress
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11490 posts
4123 upvotes
Melkor wrote: Awesome! Hopefully I can figure it out lol. I'm eyeing an NBA Jam Arcade1up and the Legends pinball. Wife is going to murder me
Lots of Youtube videos out there and definitely join the discord and FB pages. There are guys that have a google drive which is helpful.
pongster wrote: just buy the better ones on ebay or aliexpress
Have owned those pandora boxes before - they are not better.

Bad ROMs and hardware is not the same quality.
Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2003
405 posts
203 upvotes
Can we buy these at their stores or do we have to create an account online? Would be better if we can go to the store and look at it before buying.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 18, 2003
2016 posts
781 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
for shipping, I only seem to see UPS for $28 to Ottawa seems a bit steep. how did people get $18 ?

update - decided to pay shipping to get it. figure it is worth messing around with a bit
Last edited by jshebib on Jun 22nd, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 16, 2009
4741 posts
4976 upvotes
GTA
Theoneandonly wrote: Can we buy these at their stores or do we have to create an account online? Would be better if we can go to the store and look at it before buying.
You used to be able to walk in and purchase, but if I'm not mistaken now you have to make an account to purchase anything. Also the way the store works, they bring it to you from their storage warehouse, you can't really sit around and test in there. That's how it was when I purchased my 1Up arcade cabinet years ago
c'mon get happy!
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11490 posts
4123 upvotes
jshebib wrote: for shipping, I only seem to see UPS for $28 to Ottawa seems a bit steep. how did people get $18 ?
GTA is 18. Must be more to Ottawa.
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: I don't know most of the games on that game list...
You're not really buying for the built in games - more for what you can add with a USB.

Top