• Apr 17th, 2019 4:40 pm
[OP]
Jun 23, 2007
936 posts
1273 upvotes
St. Albert, AB

Audible.ca: 2 for 1 Sale (Long-Weekend Listens) - Members only

audible.JPG

https://www.audible.ca/ has a 2 for 1 sale on certain books right now. To take advantage, you have to be a member and use credits. If you have a wishlist (like I did), it pulled items from it that the sale applied to. Not everything in my wishlist was eligible so I am not sure of the criteria. The sale ends at midnight Monday April 22.

Updated with information from an email I just received:

Only credit purchases are eligible for this sale. To redeem this offer, follow the link provided and add two audiobooks to the cart from the selection provided. When you check out, you will be able to purchase both audiobooks for one credit — either by using a credit you have, or by purchasing one at the time of checkout. Offer is for Audible members only. Offer is not transferrable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Audible reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time. Sale ends April 22, 2019, at 11:59 PM PT.
Last edited by stony on Apr 18th, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1180 posts
539 upvotes
Montréal
For all the quebecers banq.qc.ca you can get lots of audiobooks there for free, some have long wait times but it's free and still lots of good stuff always available. I couldn't justify paying audible costs.