Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Audible.ca

The Handmaid's Tale: Special Edition *FREE*

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2017 11:50 pm
28 replies
Oct 9, 2011
733 posts
765 upvotes
EAST YORK
Thanks OP, been meaning to check out this book. I don't really like audiobooks that much as I'm still old-school and prefer physical books, but you can't beat free.
Aug 17, 2017
40 posts
30 upvotes
Thank You! The unabridged version is a must have for The Handmaid's Tale.
Apr 1, 2017
48 posts
2 upvotes
Got it. Thanks op gonna listen to this before watching the show.
Dec 23, 2010
290 posts
269 upvotes
Ottawa
I skimmed this one back in high school, so maybe it's time for a revisit. The majority of books school had me read were busts, but Cold Mountain became one of my favourites.
Jul 26, 2017
233 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Nice find , like listening on my way home.
Aug 30, 2017
208 posts
334 upvotes
Hm. After I sign in with my Amazon credentials, it says 'Sorry! we are not authorized to sell this product in your country.'
Is this a code for me not being a Prime customer?
Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?
Jul 4, 2006
261 posts
426 upvotes
Vancouver
alexttp wrote: Hm. After I sign in with my Amazon credentials, it says 'Sorry! we are not authorized to sell this product in your country.'
Is this a code for me not being a Prime customer?
Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?
Not sure but the free book is for Audible.ca and not Audible.com. Be sure to sign in to the correct account before clicking on the deal link. Maybe that will fix it.
Jun 18, 2015
360 posts
337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
strange
was able to grab it on my desktop

but it's not showing up on my app
Jul 4, 2006
261 posts
426 upvotes
Vancouver
6o4boi wrote: strange
was able to grab it on my desktop

but it's not showing up on my app
It looks like your Audible.com and Audible.ca accounts cannot sync with one another at this time, which means the libraries will not sync (yet hopefully). You will need to sign out of your account and change the marketplace to the Canada site then sign back in. It works for me.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
Thanks op, got it today as well as got book 1. Going to listen before bed. Nice way to relax.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2996 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
must be new user, for previous existing one, it doesn't work.
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
Thumbing up this non-deal? Just leeching off another deal that is only for Prime members. Clickbait. And completely misleading title.
In your pants!
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
FatWallet wrote: Thumbing up this non-deal? Just leeching off another deal that is only for Prime members. Clickbait. And completely misleading title.
Except it's not, I got 2 "books" for free today.

It's accurate as far as I can tell.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
Super strokey wrote: Except it's not, I got 2 "books" for free today.

It's accurate as far as I can tell.
Title of the thread is completely misleading. And is a huge YMMV as both Prime and Audible are needed. If this was Slickdeals, the OP would have been flamed to death. And rightfully so -- for deception and wasting everyone's time.
In your pants!
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
FatWallet wrote: Title of the thread is completely misleading. And is a huge YMMV as both Prime and Audible are needed. If this was Slickdeals, the OP would have been flamed to death.
Oh I see, I thought you meant it wasn't free and just used the current 3 month promo.

I don't think it's deceptive or a waste of time though. I got a good audio book for free. I'm happy with it.
Mar 17, 2017
6 posts
I actually enjoyed the show quite a bit, so this is a good excuse to read the book.
Jun 28, 2010
7 posts
4 upvotes
Halifax
FatWallet wrote: Title of the thread is completely misleading. And is a huge YMMV as both Prime and Audible are needed. If this was Slickdeals, the OP would have been flamed to death. And rightfully so -- for deception and wasting everyone's time.
I got it without signing up for audible so title seems fine to me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)