Hot Deals

[Audible.ca] Sign up for a Audible.ca Membership and Get 1 Audiobook + 2 Bonus Titles + an Editor’s Extra Title

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 2:58 pm
[OP]
Jun 17, 2018
111 posts
222 upvotes

Sign up for a Audible.ca Membership and Get 1 Audiobook + 2 Bonus Titles + an Editor’s Extra Title

Deal Link:
Price:
$15
Savings:
$30 off
Expiry:
September 21, 2020
Retailer:
Audible.ca
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N9TI10X
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/browse.html?node=21390485011

The offer terms say: "After you successfully sign up, and your account is verified, within 1 week you will receive an email notifying you that you have received 2 Audible promotional credits in your Audible account." However, I got the email immediately after I completed checkout and on Audible.ca it shows that I have 3 credits available.

The Terms and Conditions state "Offer available only to new customers of Audible." However, I did the free trial last year and still got three credits when I signed up today.

Last year's offer: amazon-ca-amazon-ca-prime-members-only- ... t-2298521/

The editors' extra for this month is Red Rising:
https://www.audible.ca/ep/editors-extra
https://www.audible.ca/pd/Red-Rising-Au ... B072LLB7TY
Last edited by FunnyGamer on Sep 10th, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
28 replies
Dec 26, 2015
388 posts
207 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Does this work if you had an audible and cancelled it almost a year ago
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4549 posts
1550 upvotes
systemdude wrote: Does this work if you had an audible and cancelled it almost a year ago
I wonder too; however, the terms clearly state its for new accounts.

Offer available only to new customers of Audible.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Dec 26, 2015
388 posts
207 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
jcon wrote: I wonder too; however, the terms clearly state its for new accounts.

Offer available only to new customers of Audible.
Hmmm my wife hasn't created an account so guess I will go that route
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
1905 posts
743 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Don't forget to use Libby once you're done with your free books from Audible.
[OP]
Jun 17, 2018
111 posts
222 upvotes
I did the free trial last year and still got three credits when I signed up today.

Maybe they are counting on the fact that this time there is no free period/credit, so only those who are really interested will sign up. I had some books in my wish list that I was willing to pay for, so this is a good price for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
2642 posts
346 upvotes
I have 100 books in my library at least, but am not an active member (haven't been for 6 months probably) and i got the offer.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4549 posts
1550 upvotes
FunnyGamer wrote: I did the free trial last year and still got three credits when I signed up today.

Maybe they are counting on the fact that this time there is no free period/credit, so only those who are really interested will sign up. I had some books in my wish list that I was willing to pay for, so this is a good price for me.
Thank-you, I may give it a try.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Sep 19, 2005
554 posts
87 upvotes
systemdude wrote: Does this work if you had an audible and cancelled it almost a year ago
you don't even need to wait for a year.
i do this every single time someone posts a new offer on rfd. and every time it works. no hassle to cancel either. last time, when i tried to cancel, they gave me another credit to stay, so i used that and canceled after again XD
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4549 posts
1550 upvotes
I went through my Amazon account (Prime member) and got a different offer, 2 free books and no charge for the first month. I think I'll go with that this time and hope another offer like the one above comes back soon.
Jun 8, 2016
38 posts
25 upvotes
Can confirm: was previously an audible subscriber and was able to get all bonuses when I signed up again. Email came immediately.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1293 posts
2472 upvotes
Does anyone know what the list of books is for the free editor's extra title? So the deal is pay $15 bucks a get 3 books and 1 extra editor title? I assume you can cancel before the 30 days and keep all 4 books?
Apr 18, 2017
466 posts
205 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks. 4 audiobooks for $15 is a great deal.

I mainly use libby, but there are always book/short stories that I dive back into periodically (Sherlock Holmes with Steven Fry) that make having them readily available on Audible worth the $$$
Jun 24, 2017
52 posts
6 upvotes
BC
Was previously a subscriber and I was able to redeem this offer, thanks OP.