Expired Hot Deals

Audible

Switch to Audible Annual Plan and save $60 (versus Monthly plan) - Existing Audible Monthly Subscribers

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5189 posts
2425 upvotes
Winnipeg

Switch to Audible Annual Plan and save $60 (versus Monthly plan) - Existing Audible Monthly Subscribers

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$60 off
Expiry:
July 9, 2022
Retailer:
Audible
For existing Audible Members, check your email. There are no codes and, according to the email, it's for existing subscribers only.

Audible is offering annual memberships now with a total of 12 credits over the year for $119 for the first year ($162.95 after).

* $60 savings first year switching to discounted annual vs. yearly cost of a monthly membership.

Fine print: Offer available until July 9, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Offer available only to existing Audible customers. Offer applies only to an Audible Premium Plus Annual membership sold by Audible.ca. For the first year of your Audible membership, you will be charged the discounted price of $119. After the first year, your Audible membership will continue until cancelled at the then current full price (currently $162.95/yr.) with your designated credit card or another available card on file. Cancel anytime by visiting the Account Details page. Offer limited to one per customer and account, may not be combined with other offers, is non-transferable and may not be resold. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

I was considering cancelling my membership this month and working through my back catalogue; however, I might jump on this deal and cancel next year.

I have been listening to a lot of the free (Audible Plus) catalogue and got behind on some of my credits.

This is good deal for those that maintain a monthly membership and are not planning on canceling (or churning through free offers, with multiple accounts).
Images
  • unnamed.png
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
11 replies
Aug 17, 2008
324 posts
1198 upvotes
:/ I have audible and did not receive this
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2007
1065 posts
1776 upvotes
St. Albert, AB
jungling wrote: :/ I have audible and did not receive this
Me neither :(
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5189 posts
2425 upvotes
Winnipeg
I received a link in my email. I just checked it and it appears to have a code in it, so it's likely a unique link.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Jul 2, 2010
28 posts
22 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Called support and asked for it.
They sent a link but it doesn't work Confused Face
Aug 14, 2007
217 posts
57 upvotes
Halifax
HAs anyone else gotten this promotion to work?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5189 posts
2425 upvotes
Winnipeg
Folks, I don't know what to say, t's a fairly generic email but the link has a code embedded. When I click through, it just shows the offer and the opportunity to switch my account to a full year.

Did anyone else get this email? Has anyone else been able to redeem? I refuse to believe I am special.
May 13, 2013
153 posts
176 upvotes
Montréal
Would have been nice as I'm considering cancelling (expensive for my limited use) but it didn't work for me either
Jul 2, 2010
28 posts
22 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Replied to support and they set me up with the promo. 12 credits all at once Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6190 posts
655 upvotes
jungling wrote: :/ I have audible and did not receive this
I didn't get the email, but I called in and they were able to sign me up on the deal that way.

So try that?
Dec 25, 2019
21 posts
5 upvotes
Halifax, N.S.
I am a subscriber too and also did not receive the email. I emailed support and they sent me a link for the offer - quite promptly actually.