152 posts
322 upvotes

Audio-Connection HiFi Store - August Super Specials Event

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 31, 2021
Retailer:
audio-connexion.com/
Deep discounts of lots of b stock and other audio equipment. Please excuse my lack of effort, I dont have time for a detailed post. Lots of good prices in here.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6413 upvotes
Good prices on some of this stuff. The B stock Node 2i for $499 has my attention.
Man, I still get sticker shock looking at the prices of audiophile cables.
[OP]
May 26, 2016
152 posts
322 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: Good prices on some of this stuff. The B stock Node 2i for $499 has my attention.
Man, I still get sticker shock looking at the prices of audiophile cables.
FYI I have seen used Nodes on Amazon warehouse for cheaper if you are willing to roll the dice.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2006
5048 posts
2037 upvotes
Vancouver
kimwoobingsu wrote: Man, I still get sticker shock looking at the prices of audiophile cables.
yea..... that black magic spell deep voodoo enhanced stuff is a premium but you know your placebo effect brain stem will thank you for it. :rolleyes:

Aug 29, 2017
292 posts
89 upvotes
What’s is the B stock? Is this refurb or something like that? Some deals are pretty decent
Nov 25, 2014
466 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto, ON
whoa even after those discounts and all this is not even in my range... :(
Jul 23, 2011
652 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Got in on the BOGO cable lifters for $78....

... because I'm an idiot.
Nov 24, 2002
31 posts
42 upvotes
We get this in the form of Newsletter once a week. There are some super deals once in a blue moon. Otherwise it is the just same old **** most of the time.
Mar 28, 2006
158 posts
94 upvotes
carpediem1994 wrote: how is this a hot deal....?
30-60% off some good audio products? Some that have been waiting around would fall over themselves if any of this fit into what they were looking for. Plenty of meh too in there. Myself, not too interested at this time...but discounted audio gear isn't that frequent of a thing really. You can buy some B-Stock from Manufacturers for slight discounts(15% typically), but normally the highly sought after stuff is never in stock.
Pouyanem wrote: What’s is the B stock? Is this refurb or something like that? Some deals are pretty decent
Typically items returned by customers within 30 days. They work, just sometimes there might be a slight blemish. At 30-60% off it's imo a no brainer if it is a product you'd want.
tintin2k2 wrote: whoa even after those discounts and all this is not even in my range... :(
Welcome to the audiophile curse! But there is usually decent gear you can find in most price brackets. Think of it more as a slow and gradually more expensive journey you take as you age. ;)
Feb 3, 2013
401 posts
375 upvotes
Victoria
tintin2k2 wrote: whoa even after those discounts and all this is not even in my range... :(
You may want to peruse Canuck Audio Mart for some high quality used gear at potentially more reasonable prices.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3522 posts
1711 upvotes
Mississauga
PaliGap wrote: You may want to peruse Canuck Audio Mart for some high quality used gear at potentially more reasonable prices.
Yea I've spent a lot of $$ on there.. and many a night just searching ...
Jul 30, 2011
537 posts
680 upvotes
Durham region
I was thirsty for a AV deal, but these just don't quench. See you on black friday I guess.