• Mar 27th, 2013 1:26 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes

[Tim Hortons] Aurora Chrysler - Tim Hortons GC YMMV (Ontario) - Expires March 30th 2013

Got a nice pamphlet in my mail today. Looks like even though I missed out on the gas card promo with the Dodge Dart's test drive, I ended up getting this pamphlet hehe.

So its a BIG YMMV. Access code is on the pamphlet itself.

You basically fill out the necessary info such as name (first and last), postal code, mobile phone # *disclaimer*, and email. Then you get an email address with the promo code, so you can pick up the Tim Hortons GC at the dealership. Fortunately I live close ;)

It seems that they send you a SMS to reply to this. Hence the disclaimer. Hmm... [QUOTE]Please reply Y to this message to confirm your registration[/QUOTE] and the response you get [QUOTE]Thank you for your confirmation. You are now registered. We look forward to seeing you at Aurora Chrysler[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/11b2hxe.png[/IMG]
Blanka
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8615 posts
3785 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Scarborotown might be doing the same offer as well, when I went for the Dart test drive, I saw some scribbling on the sales guy's notepad about a $10 TH GC.

YMMV though, no guarantees.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
Went today morning and they ran out of the Tim Hortons GCs. So they gave a pair Cineplex passes instead and gave a pair as well to my uncle :razz: (even though he's from India visiting lol). They will also mail the Tim Hortons GC too.

Overall I preferred the turbo version of the Dart to the 1.4L non turbo edition.
Blanka

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)