Nov 28, 2013
20500 posts
9944 upvotes
Oakville

Autel MaxiDAS DS708 Car Diagnostic Tool $899US + free DHL shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
$899US
Came across this deal for what seems to be a pretty solid automotive scanner/diagnostic tool... About $40US cheaper than anywhere else I could see online, and significantly cheaper than Amazon. Includes free software updates for a year, Amazon reviews are pretty positive, one comparing it to Genesys and high end SnapOn scanners. Great for a small repair shop, or I guess if you're really into your own car(s) and want a more in-depth scanner/programmer (it can be used to program keys, diagnose/clear codes, key a replacement radio with the VIN, etc). Comes with tons of different adapters, support for 46 different brands of car. Looks like you need a separate tool to program the ECU though, this can't do that directly.

Oh, and almost forgot - coupon code AUTELDS708CA drops it down to $899US, and it does include free DHL shipping (though I guess that means you'll need to factor in taxes/brokerage when it comes over the border, too... It seems to be shipping from China, so hopefully they'll declare a lower value, as most Chinese sellers do with just about anything).
2 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
20500 posts
9944 upvotes
Oakville
Oh, and forgot to add as well... List of supported makes/models/years can be found here.