Expired Hot Deals

[Auto-Spa] FIRST CAR WASH FREE at Auto Spa, Mississauga and Burlington

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2021 10:00 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 25, 2017
71 posts
130 upvotes
Vancouver

FIRST CAR WASH FREE at Auto Spa, Mississauga and Burlington

Deal Link:
Savings:
22.38
Retailer:
Auto-Spa
Looks like a promotion for their brand new app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... utospa.mos
Download their app and enter code AUTO50 at checkout.
Had used their services once a while ago. Seemed decent. Free is free.
Better than automated touch car wash at your gas station
Images
  • upload.jpg
13 replies
Member
User avatar
Dec 24, 2007
210 posts
339 upvotes
under tall pines
if you are creating a new account, do not use the code during new account signup (wont work).

the code will work when you try to purchase a single wash. credit card auth required. you can use the wash later, does not look like it expires

thanks
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 12, 2004
10874 posts
1524 upvotes
Guelph
TrueToy wrote: if you are creating a new account, do not use the code during new account signup (wont work).

the code will work when you try to purchase a single wash. credit card auth required. you can use the wash later, does not look like it expires

thanks
It looks like if you share your account link you get 4830 points or so. Not sure if stacks with this promo or if that is worth anything in points. I did it the way the 2nd post described and I got the free premium wash. Pretty pricey at $22...
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Newbie
Aug 14, 2019
79 posts
92 upvotes
A premium wash costs 4890 points it says, you get 4830 points for referral and you get 489 points if you use the promo code on a premium wash. So theoretically that should mean you can get an additional wash since the 4830 points is for both the referrer and referee. To maximize we should chain the referral during sign up, everyone gets 2 washes per code/signup
Member
Jul 29, 2011
273 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
You could technically get unlimited free washes, you can use the google dot trick to create multiple accounts and self-refer (turns out you can apply the referral even after you create the account, go under Profile > Promotions/Offers). That way each account gets the free wash from the coupon, and enough points for another. Effectively comes out to 2 free washes for each account made.

Stacked up 6 washes already across 3 accounts, someone could probably get a lot more if they put the time. Face With Tears Of Joy
Penalty Box
Nov 15, 2020
1207 posts
2346 upvotes
Just curious but what kind of car wash is this? Soft cloth or touchless?
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
Member
Jul 29, 2011
273 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
aomous wrote: Just curious but what kind of car wash is this? Soft cloth or touchless?
just went today, it's a soft cloth wash, wouldn't suggest it if you're one who cares about scratches
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
15813 posts
4563 upvotes
Scarberia
Ot.. Any cheap places that does interior car cleaning in Scarborough ? I'm lazyAF... Tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
Nov 17, 2010
281 posts
262 upvotes
Please don't do this.

1) it ends the promo quickly for anyone honest that is trying to get one free wash

2) You are taking money away from a local small business thst relies on revenue to pay their numerous employees.

This is not a mega corporation that won't even notice the scammers. They will and it will hurt them like any small business these days.
mkfernandez wrote: You could technically get unlimited free washes, you can use the google dot trick to create multiple accounts and self-refer (turns out you can apply the referral even after you create the account, go under Profile > Promotions/Offers). That way each account gets the free wash from the coupon, and enough points for another. Effectively comes out to 2 free washes for each account made.

Stacked up 6 washes already across 3 accounts, someone could probably get a lot more if they put the time. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3044 posts
1637 upvotes
Mississauga
mkfernandez wrote: You could technically get unlimited free washes, you can use the google dot trick to create multiple accounts and self-refer (turns out you can apply the referral even after you create the account, go under Profile > Promotions/Offers). That way each account gets the free wash from the coupon, and enough points for another. Effectively comes out to 2 free washes for each account made.

Stacked up 6 washes already across 3 accounts, someone could probably get a lot more if they put the time. Face With Tears Of Joy
I wouldn't promote this too much. Could kill the deal earlier than planned. Lurkers everywhere
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2752 posts
1592 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP but I only use touchless for my ride , sticking to ESSO for washes for now.......
Member
May 10, 2020
233 posts
197 upvotes
mkfernandez wrote: just went today, it's a soft cloth wash, wouldn't suggest it if you're one who cares about scratches
Thank you and out I go
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42722 posts
6923 upvotes
Thanks OP, but I think I will avoid this one. Just because the way the car is washed and its not touchless.
Blanka
Sr. Member
Jan 1, 2015
724 posts
615 upvotes
Toronto, ON
djemzine wrote: Thanks OP, but I think I will avoid this one. Just because the way the car is washed and its not touchless.
Not touchless, then I would definitely avoid.

If you guys think using gmail trick on a small business is moral, then go for it. The more free users they get, the more they are going to re-use those dirty rags to breakeven.

I love looking at the cars (especially black) in parking lots that look clean but have obvious paint swirls all over.

Top