JBL speaker free with free trial sign up for Siriux XM

Price:
Free
Expiry:
February 23, 2020
Retailer:
Autoshow
First post here please be kind.

So I bumped into the Sirius XM booth at the Auto show and discovered if you sign up for the free 3 month trial for the sirius xm mobile streaming app that they recently launched, you get a free JBL Go2 speaker.

You need a credit card to be charged post the free trial but you can cancel before 3 months and get charged nothing.

Technically , 3 months of free music and free speaker. Not bad IMO.

Last day tomorrow for the Autoshow.
Images
  • upload.jpg
13 replies
May 3, 2007
452 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
but is the auto tickets free though?Winking Face
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
12 posts
14 upvotes
Vtlegend wrote: but is the auto tickets free though?Winking Face
Well great for people already going in. Plus multiple sign-ups are allowed ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2765 posts
3016 upvotes
Vtlegend wrote: but is the auto tickets free though?Winking Face
Its a good headsup for whoever is going. Thank you OP.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Oct 27, 2009
339 posts
225 upvotes
Hamilton
Free speaker is advertised on the website too, but here's what is in the terms and conditions on the website:

If you cancel or terminate your SiriusXM Essential Streaming subscription during the first 6 months, you will be charged a $70 EARLY TERMINATION FEE.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2697 posts
757 upvotes
stimy wrote: Free speaker is advertised on the website too, but here's what is in the terms and conditions on the website:

If you cancel or terminate your SiriusXM Essential Streaming subscription during the first 6 months, you will be charged a $70 EARLY TERMINATION FEE.
🤦‍♂️ That is one expensive speaker!
Nov 28, 2009
549 posts
348 upvotes
Pickering
stimy wrote: Free speaker is advertised on the website too, but here's what is in the terms and conditions on the website:

The auto show only had 3 months free trial, I dont think there is a cancelation fee for the 3 month trial.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
12 posts
14 upvotes

Confirmed that there is no strings attached cancellation if the offer is availed at autoshow
Oct 27, 2009
339 posts
225 upvotes
Hamilton
pratsaw wrote: Confirmed that there is no strings attached cancellation if the offer is availed at autoshow
Got ya. Then still a deal if you're at the show.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
12 posts
14 upvotes
stimy wrote: Got ya. Then still a deal if you're at the show.
Yes :) just cancelled one of my two free subscriptions :D
Oct 8, 2015
187 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
got two brand new for $12.5 each during black friday lol
Mar 17, 2018
737 posts
989 upvotes
I'd rather marry one of Satan's lap dogs than give SiriusXM my credit card information!!

Do research on SiriusXM here and read what RFD'ers say about this hack of a company.
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams

$45 4GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Rogers
$23.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11402 posts
2862 upvotes
I was there, kids wanted to leave, didn't bother going in to see, plus I figured they wouldn't allow a current subscriber to sign up for a free trial
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.