Avantree ANC032 $49 Entry Level ANC Bluetooth Headphones

Deal Link:
Price:
$49
Savings:
29%
Retailer:
avantree.com/ca
I have a pair of Avantree Audition headphones that have been one of the best electronics products I have ever bought.

The Avantree Audition's are comfortable and always connect and never drop out and they sound passable. Super happy with them.

These Avantree ANC032s at this price are now cheaper than the Avantree Audition's, so I figure I will give them a try as my first pair of ANC headphones.

Free shipping and no tax also.
Last edited by reggielist on Dec 25th, 2019 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Mar 18, 2005
405 posts
370 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
Extra $5 off with coupon code: XMAS10ALL

Same as you, I've had the Audition for a few years now. I've only stopped using them cause I bought AirPods. Don't need the ANC with the AirPods, but would like to have the option the times when I need to focus without distractions, and not have to blast music/podcast out of my AirPods.... Very tempting at $45.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1196 posts
476 upvotes
Montreal, QC
J-Money wrote: Extra $5 off with coupon code: XMAS10ALL

Same as you, I've had the Audition for a few years now. I've only stopped using them cause I bought AirPods. Don't need the ANC with the AirPods, but would like to have the option the times when I need to focus without distractions, and not have to blast music/podcast out of my AirPods.... Very tempting at $45.
AAAARRGGHHHHH!!! I didn't know about the $5 coupon. As a true RFDer, I am aghast at myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaaha

Yeah, for $49, I can use them as a walking around the city ANC headphones. It always amazes me how people can spend 100s on headphones and think of them as kinda disposable shitkickers.

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD 598 that I paid only $179 for, and I would NEVER take them outside and use them in the city and get dirt and grime on them. I can't even imagine doing that with $300+ headphones.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2004
1995 posts
367 upvotes
I also submitted a separate order for their soon to be released Torus (NB05) BT5.0 aptX-HD Wearable Speaker with Retractable Earbuds (US EDD: 20200123) selling for $79.99 and use the coupon XMAS10ALL for $5.00 off and free shipping
Wearable Speaker with Retractable Earbuds

Hands free, ears free
Enjoy music with you at all times and still be aware of your surroundings with no wires getting in your way, simply rest the speakers on your shoulders and immerse yourself in sound. Unlike headphones, this Bluetooth wireless neckband speaker takes pressure off your head and ears.

Great for music & calls
Featuring aptX HD bringing better-than-CD sound quality with superb bass performance. Perfectly pair with your mobile device for listening to music and for crystal clear calls with the built-in mic.

High quality 3D sound
Experience a full-range speaker on both sides of the neck speaker surrounding your ears to produce 3D theater sound quality. Featuring aptX Low Latency codec eliminating lip sync delay for watching TV/movies.
Jan 12, 2006
838 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
how is quality of Avantree?
Jan 12, 2006
838 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
XMAS10ALL doesn't work any more. Any new coupon code?
Mar 25, 2012
147 posts
226 upvotes
NB
ttoommyy wrote: XMAS10ALL doesn't work any more. Any new coupon code?
NEW10ALL
- is for 10% off purchase, which in this case is $5. =)
Jan 12, 2006
838 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
I assume that they will ship oversea. Is there any issue on custom duty charge?
Mar 25, 2012
147 posts
226 upvotes
NB
HailHydra wrote: I'm getting strong shill vibes...
From OP or me? Because I just saw the code on the product page haha.

I'm mulling it over since I have a longhaul flight soon... I have Sony noise-cancelling headphones but they get uncomfortable after an hour, and it would be nice to have 2 pairs so my partner and I can both use 'em.

These seem to have good reviews on Amazon, though there seem to be an non-insignificant number of reviewers whose headphones broke within a couple months and the company shipped new ones.
Jan 23, 2007
233 posts
202 upvotes
London
from op, feeling it too
CubieJ wrote: From OP or me? Because I just saw the code on the product page haha.

I'm mulling it over since I have a longhaul flight soon... I have Sony noise-cancelling headphones but they get uncomfortable after an hour, and it would be nice to have 2 pairs so my partner and I can both use 'em.

These seem to have good reviews on Amazon, though there seem to be an non-insignificant number of reviewers whose headphones broke within a couple months and the company shipped new ones.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
7012 posts
1740 upvotes
Toronto
A received the headset and wondered why it was send from Amazon using Canadapost. I thought it will be via Hong Kong.