[AWAY] HOT - AWAY Luggage - up to 50% off almost everything

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2020 4:43 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1945 posts
373 upvotes
GTA
For those who received theirs, when you extend the handles out, is there a lot of "wiggle" or "play"? Or is it pretty sturdy?

TIA.
Feb 8, 2006
383 posts
75 upvotes
Is the weekender or the everywhere bag considered unisex? They do have a bit of a feminine look and all reviews I saw on YouTube were by women
Jul 16, 2019
462 posts
253 upvotes
lg777 wrote: For those who received theirs, when you extend the handles out, is there a lot of "wiggle" or "play"? Or is it pretty sturdy?

TIA.
I have had the larger carryon for more than a year. There is some wiggle room in the handle approx 1in of wiggle at the handle level when fully extended but not as much as Heys which I also have.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
14491 posts
7403 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
manubear wrote: Had my order cancelled and then the 50% suitcases were all sold out so lost out on that. Re ordered a couple other things...
That's not good in terms of customer service and points to the idea that they are really just liquidating inventory right now...
Nov 15, 2015
366 posts
573 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
DPR2017 wrote: At least the other takeaway is that the CEO really cares about the customers. Sure her approach is messed up (and she was fired for it ) but I do support the customer first philosophy
And you support a customer first philosophy through the manipulation of overworked and underpaid workers?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1045 posts
271 upvotes
Ordered 4 pieces on 3 separate orders. My first one was personalized and second one shipped already.