Which AWD Used Car to buy: A4 vs BMW3 vs Subaru vs ...
ONLY keeping the vehicle for 2 years.
My wants are:
- Sedan 4door
- sun roof
- Minimal Maintenance
- Slow to little depreciation (I'd like to have less than $5K depreciation, for when i sell it after 2 years or less)
So far the contestants are:
2011 BMW 328i xdrive , manual, fully loaded with NAV, 40K clicks, asking $32K (extended warranty til 2017)
2007 BMW 335i xdrive, automatic, premium pkg, no NAV, 50K clicks, asking $25K - only auto trans im considering because of the low mileage
2010 Subaru WRX, manual, sports and limited sedans, 70K clicks , price range $23-25K
2010 Audi A4 , manual, 100K clicks, asking $25K
- what do you think i should offer for prices posted?
- which of the vehicles above would meet my "wants" ?
- which would be the most fun to drive?
- known issues for any of the cars?
- which would be the easiest to sell after?
- Did I MISS any other vehicles that fit my requirements ?
I did try to look into Mercedes but AWD only comes in Automatic, same goes for the Infiniti G's
Appreciate the help and comments, looking to pull the trigger on something next week.