Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Aws

Free AWS hoodie after playing a game

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2021 9:20 am
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
KevinK90588 wrote: How long did it take to get ur email after u played the game?
Approx 14 hours for me, but they claim it can take up to 72 hours.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
KevinK90588 wrote: How long did it take to get ur email after u played the game?
Played yesterday. Got email today less than 24 hours to be exact.
Jun 27, 2018
358 posts
654 upvotes
YVR
BenzDude11 wrote: Played yesterday. Got email today less than 24 hours to be exact.
i played around 40 hrs ago.. guess I will wait until 72 hours and play again
Apr 1, 2019
66 posts
25 upvotes
Played & registered. Now waiting for the email. Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Did anyone get the email using a regular @gmail?
I received the email today. It said that this offer was for registered users and that I should send them a follow up email. I did register for the event earlier and sent them a follow up.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Frankie3s wrote: I received the email today. It said that this offer was for registered users and that I should send them a follow up email. I did register for the event earlier and sent them a follow up.
That didn't sound too good ... or?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
Darkman wrote: That didn't sound too good ... or?
I would agree. As I was playing the game the registered link showed up during play. I'll have to wait and see what they say.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Oct 5, 2016
249 posts
131 upvotes
Frankie3s wrote: I received the email today. It said that this offer was for registered users and that I should send them a follow up email. I did register for the event earlier and sent them a follow up.
I got the same email.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
RV123456 wrote: I got the same email.
The event is going on now (I suggest you login to show that you are participating). After I logged in, they sent me my code for the hoodie via email. Maybe by coincidence? I filled out the shipping information and it's on its way.

Here is what the hoodie will look like
Oct 5, 2016
249 posts
131 upvotes
Frankie3s wrote: The event is going on now (I suggest you login to show that you are participating). After I logged in, they sent me my code for the hoodie via email. Maybe by coincidence? I filled out the shipping information and it's on its way.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: It worked! Thanks again
Oct 22, 2013
703 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP!

Can’t believe this actually worked, haha.
Last edited by AJxCorrigan on Dec 10th, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
It's because they are weeding out non participants, and all you have to do is follow up with them, and they will issue the code via email.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
I actually watched the presentation and it was quite good.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2142 posts
1400 upvotes
Edmonton
IDStorms wrote: It's because they are weeding out non participants, and all you have to do is follow up with them, and they will issue the code via email.
I registered. I played the video game. I got the link next day for hoodie code. I did not watch the seminar though. Am I a participant just from playing the game? But can't wait for hoodie. I hope it fits. I'm a big guy so sizing is all over the place from different companies. I only have 1 hoodie that was given from my old company.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Registered and played game yesterday ... Didn't attend the seminar.

No link today yet, so far ..
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3955 posts
5639 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Frankie3s wrote: The event is going on now (I suggest you login to show that you are participating). After I logged in, they sent me my code for the hoodie via email. Maybe by coincidence? I filled out the shipping information and it's on its way.

Not bad looking.. but the neon green just kills it, doesn't match with the dark blue tbh.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2462 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote: Not bad looking.. but the neon green just kills it, doesn't match with the dark blue tbh.
Tbf I guess thats to make the logo stand out. This isn't a fashion piece Face With Tears Of Joy

I went for the medium as generally these are made for big bois so should be decent sized.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3955 posts
5639 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
EananC641158 wrote: Tbf I guess thats to make the logo stand out. This isn't a fashion piece Face With Tears Of Joy

I went for the medium as generally these are made for big bois so should be decent sized.
Got the medium also, usually i only wear name brand clothing, but if this is made with solid materials i might wear it outside, besides im sure 99% of the populstion won't know where i got it from or what the name is
😎Thanks RFD😎