Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Axellent

Lucky Mobile 16G $25 monthly, unlimited call to USA, unlimited international Text, 4G speed BYOD

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2024 3:35 pm
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john

Lucky Mobile 16G $25 monthly, unlimited call to USA, unlimited international Text, 4G speed BYOD

Price:
$25
Savings:
$30 off
Retailer:
Axellent
Lucky Mobile 16G $25 monthly, unlimited call to USA, unlimited international Text, 4G speed BYOD, only at the Axcellent communications store in pacific mall.

It is actually the lucky’s $55 4G speed plan, and $30 credit for twelve months, and extra 6Gb data for eight months.
D510E128-5B3E-4BD1-AC55-9C55CD6A294B.jpeg

Exclusive Offer! 16GB for only $25/month for 8 months Set up auto-recharge to enjoy 4G speed data²lucky" mobile Axcellent Communications (Pacific Place) 4300 Steeles Ave E, Markham, ON L3R OY5 1. The regular price for 10GB is monthly The discounted price of $55 is based on a deduction of $30 per month for 12 months, and additional data of 6GB per month for 8 months. Only available at Lucky Mobile Pacific Place counters. Customers will be required to pay the first month fee ( $55). Associated $30 credit will be issued within the first month. One-time SIM fee applies. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer limited period. 2. 4G LTE data plan Download speeds can reach up to 150 Mbps with the coverage and reliability of an LTE network. Speed ​​and signal strength may vary depending on your device, configuration, Internet traffic, environmental conditions, applicable network management measures and other factors.
Thread Summary
This is a GTA deal.
50 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2576 posts
2827 upvotes
If you are in the area already Just go to Markville Mall and see if you can get the 20GB for $25 for 12 months (not just 8).

That has 10GB bonus for 12 months vs this one 6GB for 8 months.

I'm guessing this dealer complained to Lucky that they were not able to offer a deal/losing customers
Banned
May 22, 2019
1469 posts
2121 upvotes
Great deal!

You should bring this deal to Atlantic Canada, so that they can enjoy the great Asian culture. Hopefully this plan includes 300 long distance minutes to HongKong and Taipei.
ahoo99 wrote: Lucky Mobile 16G $25 monthly, unlimited call to USA, unlimited international Text, 4G speed BYOD, only at the Axcellent communications store in pacific mall.

It is actually the lucky’s $55 4G speed plan, and $30 credit for twelve months, and extra 6Gb data for eight months.

D510E128-5B3E-4BD1-AC55-9C55CD6A294B.jpeg

Exclusive Offer! 16GB for only $25/month for 8 months Set up auto-recharge to enjoy 4G speed data²lucky" mobile Axcellent Communications (Pacific Place) 4300 Steeles Ave E, Markham, ON L3R OY5 1. The regular price for 10GB is monthly The discounted price of $55 is based on a deduction of $30 per month for 12 months, and additional data of 6GB per month for 8 months. Only available at Lucky Mobile Pacific Place counters. Customers will be required to pay the first month fee ( $55). Associated $30 credit will be issued within the first month. One-time SIM fee applies. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer limited period. 2. 4G LTE data plan Download speeds can reach up to 150 Mbps with the coverage and reliability of an LTE network. Speed ​​and signal strength may vary depending on your device, configuration, Internet traffic, environmental conditions, applicable network management measures and other factors.
World cup is coming
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john
ilovetoyota wrote: Great deal!

You should bring this deal to Atlantic Canada, so that they can enjoy the great Asian culture. Hopefully this plan includes 300 long distance minutes to HongKong and Taipei.
I am in NB.
Mar 30, 2007
434 posts
561 upvotes
can someone tell me why is this deal not as popular compare to those winback $40/25gb offer from the big 3?
I thought Lucky is part of Bell and uses the Bell network so there's no loss?
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john
swordman2000 wrote: can someone tell me why is this deal not as popular compare to those winback $40/25gb offer from the big 3?
Can’t sign a phone deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
torontokris wrote: If you are in the area already Just go to Markville Mall and see if you can get the 20GB for $25 for 12 months (not just 8).

I'm guessing this dealer complained to Lucky that they were not able to offer a deal/losing customers
if im in the area? pacific mall is in BC for christ sake. why would I be in Ontario for that deal?
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john
karnige wrote: if im in the area? pacific mall is in BC for christ sake. why would I be in Ontario for that deal?
Says who you must be in Ontario?
Oct 29, 2019
632 posts
456 upvotes
torontokris wrote: If you are in the area already Just go to Markville Mall and see if you can get the 20GB for $25 for 12 months (not just 8).

Is this the Lucky mobile booth inside Markville mall? Thinking about switching out from Freedom since their reception seems spotty indoors.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2576 posts
2827 upvotes
karnige wrote: if im in the area? pacific mall is in BC for christ sake. why would I be in Ontario for that deal?
Umm you realize there is a Pacific Mall in Markham Ontario right??? actually that is where this deal is located.

And the one in Vancouver is actually called "CF Pacific Centre" (not even mall) so ya...
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2576 posts
2827 upvotes
yyzthe6 wrote: Is this the Lucky mobile booth inside Markville mall? Thinking about switching out from Freedom since their reception seems spotty indoors.
For the 20GB 12 months yes
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john
torontokris wrote: Umm you realize there is a Pacific Mall in Markham Ontario right??? actually that is where this deal is located.

And the one in Vancouver is actually called "CF Pacific Centre" (not even mall) so ya...
Ya realized there is a virgin dealer called park royal south. I contacted them; the guy was willing to sign me up with virgin. I didn't sign up because I found a better deal in toronto so I signed up with bell for a two year contract.

Nowadays remote sign up is easy: scan the QR code to setup the esim; reply yes to the number porting confirmation text; done. Within 15 minutes I was using same phone, same number, different carrier. A new phone with a new physical sim arrived after 4 days.
Jun 30, 2020
47 posts
13 upvotes
ahoo99 wrote: Ya realized there is a virgin dealer called park royal south. I contacted them; the guy was willing to sign me up with virgin. I didn't sign up because I found a better deal in toronto so I signed up with bell for a two year contract.

Nowadays remote sign up is easy: scan the QR code to setup the esim; reply yes to the number porting confirmation text; done. Within 15 minutes I was using same phone, same number, different carrier. A new phone with a new physical sim arrived after 4 days.
Would you please provide details of your bell deal & contact information of bell dealer?

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
yyzthe6 wrote: Is this the Lucky mobile booth inside Markville mall? Thinking about switching out from Freedom since their reception seems spotty indoors.
What phone are you using? My s22 has been pretty good on freedom.
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john
easydiy wrote: Would you please provide details of your bell deal & contact information of bell dealer?

Thanks
Bell $55 for 20gb 5g access and unlimited data.

Contact info is at the first post.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2576 posts
2827 upvotes
ahoo99 wrote: Bell $55 for 20gb 5g access and unlimited data.

Contact info is at the first post.
Should make a thread about that plan since it's actual Bell 5G and unlimited data (assuming slowed down after 20GB)
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john
torontokris wrote: Should make a thread about that plan since it's actual Bell 5G and unlimited data (assuming slowed down after 20GB)
512kb after.

It’s actually the boxing week deal for eastern Canada including maritimes for existing internet or satellite customers but don’t have mobility and willing to port in from other carriers. So this deal was already over.

I didn’t have any bell service. I begged the rep and said I would port from Rogers. He gave the deal to me.
Oct 29, 2019
632 posts
456 upvotes
EPcjay wrote: What phone are you using? My s22 has been pretty good on freedom.
I’m using iPhone 14 pro max. Reception is not bad until I’m inside building I find - especially in Markham where I live, there seems to be some dead spots inside Markville mall on the 1st floor for example. inside my own house it shows 2 out of 4 bars (though i can use internet and phone no problem).
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
2628 posts
3024 upvotes
Canada
swordman2000 wrote: can someone tell me why is this deal not as popular compare to those winback $40/25gb offer from the big 3?
Limited to 8 months or 12….after that you pony up more for less.

The winback deals are never expiring from one that I have.
USA eSIM Free Trials Telus: $30/75GB CA/US x4 • $0 X00GB Bonus • $0 AW x2 • $0 CA/US Tablet SIM(x4) | Freedom: $27.50 30GB CA/1GB USA • $25/Year Unlimited T/T/7GB/Mo Data

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)