891 posts
811 upvotes

ROTEL & PARADIGM HIFI SYSTEM Free Shipping $999 Half off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Ayreborn
Now $999

Was$1,875

a pair of Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F tower speakers with a Rotel A11 integrated amplifier.

This system includes the following:

1 Rotel A11 integrated amplifier with Bluetooth and phono in
1 pair of Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F tower speakers
More about this system:

The Amplifier:

Meet the Rotel A11 a slim feature rich integrated amplifier. With aptx Bluetooth and a MM phono pre amplifier built in this is a great choice to run pair of bookshelf speakers, hook up a turntable and enjoy.

50 watts x 2 all channels driven at 8 ohms
Class AB amplifier
Total harmonic distortion (THD) (20Hz–20kHz) <0.03%
4 RCA analog inputs
Bluetooth with aptX and AAC
Moving magnet phono input for turntable connection
Includes remote control
Dimensions: 17" W × 3.6" H × 13.5" D

Finishes: Silver or Black

Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects.

The Speakers:

The Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F are stylish full sounding floor standing speakers. Excellent value for the money these are a perfect pair of speakers to start your home media system.

Price is for 2 speakers (1 pair)

Features and specifications:

Design 4-driver, 3-way bass reflex floorstanding speakers
Crossover 2nd-order electroacoustic at 3.0kHz (tweeter/mid) and 800Hz (mid/woofers)
Frequency response ±2dB from 48 Hz - 22 kHz
1" S-PAL™ dome tweeter, ferro-fluid cooled and damped
Midrange driver 5.5" mineral filled polypropylene cone/inverted dust cap/downroll surround
Bass Drivers 2 x 5.5" mineral filled polypropylene cone/inverted dust cap/downroll surround
Low Frequency Extension 44Hz
Sensitivity 91 dB
Impedance 8 ohm
Finishes: Matte Black or Gloss White

Dimensions: 39.5" H × 9" W × 11.13" D

Weight: 35 lbs ea

Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
26 replies
Nov 3, 2013
621 posts
894 upvotes
Regina, SK
I have the older version of this amp and it's unreal. Great sound, lots of inputs and an excellent DAC.
Oct 10, 2019
265 posts
214 upvotes
WOW!! Amazing deal. I have a 9 Series Rotel integrated amp. Paid $900 for it yrs ago.

Hooked up to Elac Debut b6
Jan 29, 2015
84 posts
44 upvotes
Markham, ON
Wow, this looks like an endgame system for me. Cry.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5539 posts
1030 upvotes
mskacey wrote: Wow, this looks like an endgame system for me. Cry.
lolol, it's an endgame system until it isn't.
May 7, 2015
341 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So guys what am I doing, am I buying this? I have a sweet tv with no sound system for the livingroom
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14785 posts
6030 upvotes
Ottawa
Nice deal. Was always a fan of Rotel gear.

Basically getting the speakers for free.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14785 posts
6030 upvotes
Ottawa
Measurements are kind of disappointing, scooped in the mids and uneven. Still a good deal if you like the sound, but I find a lot of Paradigm's recent speakers to be bright sounding.

Capture.JPG

Paradigm have been chasing after a more exciting sound signature in their recent speakers
Last edited by warpdrive on Feb 13th, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1753 posts
999 upvotes
Burnaby
Wonder if I could combine these with my Edifier S2000 Pros to create a 5 channel sound system in my living room (with the TV acting as a central channel)

Very tempting either way!
Mar 18, 2008
514 posts
157 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: Wonder if I could combine these with my Edifier S2000 Pros to create a 5 channel sound system in my living room (with the TV acting as a central channel)

Very tempting either way!
Using speakers that don't match will sound strange and throw the sound off. You would be better off just using a 2 speaker setup.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1753 posts
999 upvotes
Burnaby
mopex wrote: Using speakers that don't match will sound strange and throw the sound off. You would be better off just using a 2 speaker setup.
yeah, I figured...will wait till I move into a bigger place then...cheers!
May 18, 2007
259 posts
419 upvotes
Are class ab amps still good now? Don't they generate more heat and such compared to newer class d amps.
Mar 10, 2014
131 posts
85 upvotes
Doesn't matter now as it's sold out.

BTW, what type of speaker wire do you guys use to connect? I have been out of the HT scene for years. I still have my NHT VS3s (mid 1990s) and Paradigm reference sub12 connected using Van Den Huls. Still sound awesome after all these years. Sub barely even broken in. LOL.
Nov 24, 2007
356 posts
268 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
jmc111 wrote: BTW, what type of speaker wire do you guys use to connect? I have been out of the HT scene for years. I still have my NHT VS3s (mid 1990s) and Paradigm reference sub12 connected using Van Den Huls. Still sound awesome after all these years. Sub barely even broken in. LOL.
Any decent quality 12ga wire - I use Monoprice brand in -wall because it's well priced in bulk rolls, and most of my wiring is in wall for most of the run now. I bought from Primecables.ca last time, their price was very reasonable.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
5594 posts
1453 upvotes
yellman wrote: Now $999

Was$1,875

a pair of Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F tower speakers with a Rotel A11 integrated amplifier.

This system includes the following:

1 Rotel A11 integrated amplifier with Bluetooth and phono in
1 pair of Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F tower speakers
More about this system:

The Amplifier:

Meet the Rotel A11 a slim feature rich integrated amplifier. With aptx Bluetooth and a MM phono pre amplifier built in this is a great choice to run pair of bookshelf speakers, hook up a turntable and enjoy.

50 watts x 2 all channels driven at 8 ohms
Class AB amplifier
Total harmonic distortion (THD) (20Hz–20kHz) <0.03%
4 RCA analog inputs
Bluetooth with aptX and AAC
Moving magnet phono input for turntable connection
Includes remote control
Dimensions: 17" W × 3.6" H × 13.5" D

Finishes: Silver or Black

Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects.

The Speakers:

The Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F are stylish full sounding floor standing speakers. Excellent value for the money these are a perfect pair of speakers to start your home media system.

Price is for 2 speakers (1 pair)

Features and specifications:

Design 4-driver, 3-way bass reflex floorstanding speakers
Crossover 2nd-order electroacoustic at 3.0kHz (tweeter/mid) and 800Hz (mid/woofers)
Frequency response ±2dB from 48 Hz - 22 kHz
1" S-PAL™ dome tweeter, ferro-fluid cooled and damped
Midrange driver 5.5" mineral filled polypropylene cone/inverted dust cap/downroll surround
Bass Drivers 2 x 5.5" mineral filled polypropylene cone/inverted dust cap/downroll surround
Low Frequency Extension 44Hz
Sensitivity 91 dB
Impedance 8 ohm
Finishes: Matte Black or Gloss White

Dimensions: 39.5" H × 9" W × 11.13" D

Weight: 35 lbs ea

Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
Do you have some sort of affiliation with this store? I've noticed you post quite a few deals from them.
[OP]
Feb 27, 2009
891 posts
811 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: Do you have some sort of affiliation with this store? I've noticed you post quite a few deals from them.
Nope
Nothing in any way shape or form