Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Azores 7-Day Vacation Package (Flight+Hotel+Breakfast) $699 (from Toronto YYZ)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 4:07 pm
Oct 28, 2005
752 posts
607 upvotes

Azores 7-Day Vacation Package (Flight+Hotel+Breakfast) $699 (from Toronto YYZ)

Deal Link:
This seems like a good deal to me. Departs on Thursdays.

From the website:

This offer includes:
Round trip flights from Toronto to the Azores
7 nights of accommodation at a 4 Star hotel
Daily Breakfast
Airport Transfers

Why we love this deal:
Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, flowers, mountains, and lakes
Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcomes and encourages visitors
Visit the biggest Spanish fortress outside of Spain
Taste local delicacies like alcatra, Queijo Vaquinha and Dona Amélia dessert

About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just five hours from Toronto, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Last edited by tivo_box on Jan 11th, 2020 1:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
12 replies
Jan 20, 2013
227 posts
436 upvotes
Cold Lake
The cheapest I see is $1319 out of Montreal. Darn, I was excited.
Jun 13, 2015
63 posts
181 upvotes
Trois-Rivieres, QC
plznote wrote: The cheapest I see is $1319 out of Montreal. Darn, I was excited.
Same here.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
tivo_box wrote: This seems like a good deal to me. Departs on Thursdays.

From the website:

This offer includes:
Round trip flights from Toronto to the Azores
7 nights of accommodation at a 4 Star hotel
Daily Breakfast
Airport Transfers

Why we love this deal:
Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, flowers, mountains, and lakes
Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcomes and encourages visitors
Visit the biggest Spanish fortress outside of Spain
Taste local delicacies like alcatra, Queijo Vaquinha and Dona Amélia dessert

About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just five hours from Toronto, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
That is a good deal. Kinda sad the Montreal price is the same as Calgary!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1446 posts
1665 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Fyi, price is valid for 2 people. If you do just 1 person, it's $900+ for the trip. 2 people is at $699 from Toronto on select dates until end of Feb.

Not sure if I'll bite. Weather seems just ok :/
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Note that this is for Terceira, a relatively smaller island. There isn't really 7 days worth of activities, you would be spending half the time on the beach in mild weather.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2692 posts
1742 upvotes
Home
Do they usually have deals when it's hotter?
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
I RFD wrote: Do they usually have deals when it's hotter?
No the time of year is why they make it a deal in the first place.
Oct 17, 2015
87 posts
116 upvotes
Dundas, ON
Can’t go but great price for sure. Thanks for sharing.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Did the Azores (Sao Miguel) and Portugal in March break weather was quite good. The Azores can get different weather in 1 day so hit or miss.

Flight only to Ponta Delgada was going for $350 recently with TAP. So you can tailor your own package too.
Oct 17, 2007
205 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote: Note that this is for Terceira, a relatively smaller island. There isn't really 7 days worth of activities, you would be spending half the time on the beach in mild weather.
Perhaps. Some people don't need an activity every hour of the day. While on vacation, I like to slow down. I spent 7 days on Faial when I went last year.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)