Hot Deals

[B&H] Lorex 6-Channel 1080p Wire-Free DVR, 32GB microSD Card, 2x 1080p Night Vision Cameras ($149.99USD)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 9:21 pm
[OP]
Aug 29, 2017
413 posts
1166 upvotes

Lorex 6-Channel 1080p Wire-Free DVR, 32GB microSD Card, 2x 1080p Night Vision Cameras ($149.99USD)

Deal Link:
Savings:
67%
Expiry:
June 20, 2019
Retailer:
B&H
ALL PRICES IN USD, will deliver to Canada

Product Highlights

Record from and Manage up to 6 Cameras
1080p Recording Resolution per Camera
128GB microSD Card Capacity
32GB microSD Card Included
H.264 Video Compression
2 x 1080p Wire-Free Bullet Cameras
IR LEDs for Night Vision up to 26'
88° Field of View
Lorex Secure App for iOS and Android
IP65-Rated Cameras

For comparison: a similar model at Costco sells for ($399.99CAD)
https://www.costco.ca/Lorex-6-channel-H ... 54731.html
Last edited by BuciMaci on Jun 18th, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do."― John Ruskin
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3272 posts
1737 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
Is the Camera's alone worth it or no? I want to get about 6 Camera setup for my small home. The DVR is a Joke unless I can use it as a processing house then put the video elsewhere... But SD card for a DVR is a joke. I want them also constantly recording on a DVR Drive.
---
Mar 20, 2016
278 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
kanechart wrote:
Jun 18th, 2019 8:05 pm
Is the Camera's alone worth it or no? I want to get about 6 Camera setup for my small home. The DVR is a Joke unless I can use it as a processing house then put the video elsewhere... But SD card for a DVR is a joke. I want them also constantly recording on a DVR Drive.
Yeah SD in the DVR is just crazy. SD in the camera is cool and a good way to have a backup, but it should dump the data to a HDD NVR.

They do say on the lorex site: "24/7 pre-installed security grade HDD or microSD card for reliable recording and secure storage of motion based events" so maybe there is an internal SATA connection?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1408 posts
716 upvotes
Kitchener
Doesnt look like there is anything internal in this one, but found this while looking.

"You may also connect a USB storage device to the USB port labelled Storage on your recorder for redundant storage. This means the system will automatically create a backup of the most recent recordings on the USB drive as well as recording to the primary storage."

"*NOTE
Units with a pre-inserted microSD card can be upgraded with a new card up to 128GB. Units with a pre-installed hard drive are not user upgradable."

https://www.lorextechnology.com/downloa ... id1.3.12.1