Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Deals

Deal Link:
Price:
699.99 USD
Savings:
200 USD
Retailer:
B and H Photo Video
B&H Photo Video has some deals on the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and accessories listed as last minute savings. I've been looking at deals on one for a while and this seems to be the best.

I ordered the following and they should land in Canada (Winnipeg) for about $1500 including tax, duty, and exchange.
- Surface Pro 7 128 GB / i5 / 8 GB RAM
- Signature Type Cover
- Surface Pen
- Surface Arc Mouse
- 256 GB SanDisk Extreme MicroSDXC

I debated the Costco, Microsoft Store, Staples, and Best Buy deals and this seems to be the cheapest all in for folks who want the signature (alcantara) accessories.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1391 posts
1264 upvotes
Toronto
Link doesn't work.
[OP]
Apr 1, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg
Sorry. Should be fixed now. Overtired copy and paste mistake.
May 25, 2017
30 posts
49 upvotes
Where did you read that the accessories were include?. It shows only the surface included for me.
Nov 4, 2010
213 posts
174 upvotes
Canada
kschach wrote: B&H Photo Video has some deals on the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and accessories listed as last minute savings. I've been looking at deals on one for a while and this seems to be the best.

I ordered the following and they should land in Canada (Winnipeg) for about $1500 including tax, duty, and exchange.
- Surface Pro 7 128 GB / i5 / 8 GB RAM
- Signature Type Cover
- Surface Pen
- Surface Arc Mouse
- 256 GB SanDisk Extreme MicroSDXC

I debated the Costco, Microsoft Store, Staples, and Best Buy deals and this seems to be the cheapest all in for folks who want the signature (alcantara) accessories.
Thanks for posting, but there is just 3 things I worry
1) import fees
2) no Costco cheap extended warranty
3) would warranty coverage be honored in Canada or US
[OP]
Apr 1, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg
Turko44 wrote: Where did you read that the accessories were include?. It shows only the surface included for me.
I pieced together my own bundle to get the Ice Blue. They have discounts on each of the accessories (Type Covers, Pens, Arc Mouse) too so this ended up being my all in cost.
[OP]
Apr 1, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg
phaldaz wrote: Thanks for posting, but there is just 3 things I worry
1) import fees
2) no Costco cheap extended warranty
3) would warranty coverage be honored in Canada or US
I think/hope the import fees are included. They charged GST/PST and a token $1 for customs handling, so that should take care of it. I'm a bit apprehensive of warranty too. My credit card doubles the warranty so hopefully that takes case of it. I was drawn to the Costco deal too but really wanted the Signature cover vs. the black type cover from Costco.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5140 posts
3184 upvotes
Toronto
kschach wrote: I think/hope the import fees are included. They charged GST/PST and a token $1 for customs handling, so that should take care of it. I'm a bit apprehensive of warranty too. My credit card doubles the warranty so hopefully that takes case of it. I was drawn to the Costco deal too but really wanted the Signature cover vs. the black type cover from Costco.
I've ordered from BH before, I wasn't charged anything at the door as the fees you pay are supposed to include all the duties (which is mostly just HST/GST/PST).
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3316 posts
1131 upvotes
Montreal
Good alternative if you missed out the Staples coupon fiasco with additional rebate on top of their sales during that time.
[OP]
Apr 1, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg
tarushin wrote: Good alternative if you missed out the Staples coupon fiasco with additional rebate on top of their sales during that time.
What was the fiasco? I saw the $75 coupon and was tempted by it, but this seemed to be about $60 cheaper nevertheless.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3316 posts
1131 upvotes
Montreal
kschach wrote: What was the fiasco? I saw the $75 coupon and was tempted by it, but this seemed to be about $60 cheaper nevertheless.
before those coupon showed up, 15% & 10% coupon popped and worked on anything.