• Oct 15th, 2019 6:45 pm
Sep 14, 2009
393 posts
101 upvotes
Vancouver
Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 7.59.40 AM.jpg
rolsae wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 10:17 am
Do you have a screenshot of the home screen when you log in?

Did you complete the linking of the account?
It is a 2 part process.
Step 1 enter your bank details, and 2 micro deposits are sent to your bank account ~ around 2 days
Step 2 Check your bank account for the amounts you received, go back to the b2b bank link account screen and enter the amounts you received.
then the link will be complete

Max 4 linked accounts.
I have attached a screenshot of my dashboard page. Not sure what the rest of you see when you login.

Appreciate you posting the instructions but all steps were followed. A rep called and I was issued a temp. password which I converted into a permanent login and then began the external link process (as I needed assistance due to the Equifax hiccup when trying to sign-up.) So maybe that is why I never actually got a Savings account fully activated. The Customer Service took a look and saw no account exists to transfer money into at B2B, so it's not just my stupidity at play unfortunately.
[OP]
Aug 8, 2019
10 posts
48 upvotes
cardero wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 11:10 am
Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 7.59.40 AM.jpg

I have attached a screenshot of my dashboard page. Not sure what the rest of you see when you login.

Appreciate you posting the instructions but all steps were followed. A rep called and I was issued a temp. password which I converted into a permanent login and then began the external link process (as I needed assistance due to the Equifax hiccup when trying to sign-up.) So maybe that is why I never actually got a Savings account fully activated. The Customer Service took a look and saw no account exists to transfer money into at B2B, so it's not just my stupidity at play unfortunately.
There are some instances where the customer profile was created but not the actually HISA.

If this is the case, like you:
From the menu on the side, you would go to open account
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
1734 posts
293 upvotes
Saskatoon
How long does it take from application to account linked?
PS application with Motive seems to take forever. Two weeks already and account still is not linked.
'The rich get richer and the poor get - children.'
Sep 14, 2009
393 posts
101 upvotes
Vancouver
rolsae wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 5:00 pm
There are some instances where the customer profile was created but not the actually HISA.

If this is the case, like you:
From the menu on the side, you would go to open account
Success! Thanks for your terrific suggestion.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7609 posts
3776 upvotes
ON
ukrainiandude wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 5:47 pm
How long does it take from application to account linked?
PS application with Motive seems to take forever. Two weeks already and account still is not linked.
Less than a day for me.
Jul 14, 2019
224 posts
439 upvotes
Toronto
Boucherde wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 10:09 pm
Went to see my bank,s counseller today and talked about that: within a minute she offered me a 3,3% CPG for years... Usually, these rates are 1,95%...

Not a bad negociation point though !!!! Bring the money please: thanks !
Which bank? Could you please share how you done it?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1349 posts
270 upvotes
ON
Hmm, I got an error in the signup process going to the verification page, but hit refresh and it worked. Those Equifax questions can be tricky (e.g. Koodo is telus corporation) but succeeded.
But signed up and submitted HSBC linked account.

What have people experienced for linking timelines (HSBC for me)?
Once you are linked, how quickly do transfers initiate (pull in)? Does it take effect immediately like EQ Bank, or have to date in the future like Tangerine?
Jul 16, 2019
17 posts
14 upvotes
I am currently on the 3% from DUCA, good until end of January 2020.
3.3% looks hot, but if they change it back in 2 months, not worth the effort switching
Mobile: Bell - $40 - 6GB + unlimited mins & texts
Internet: Rogers - $25 - 75M unlimited
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1349 posts
270 upvotes
ON
dilligafeh wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 7:39 pm
Less than a day for me.
Which bank? and I assume the microdeposits showed up overnight then?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7609 posts
3776 upvotes
ON
sprdave wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 9:57 am
Which bank? and I assume the microdeposits showed up overnight then?
Depends on when you do the linking I guess(business hours) and how long it takes your bank(linked acct) to show the deposits. TD.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1349 posts
270 upvotes
ON
RE E-transfer
I found out, after the second person looked into it, that you have to request e-transfer to be set up on your account (I was trying to receive one). He put a request into admin and gave me a reference number.

You also have to request a debit card if you want one.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2010
1675 posts
661 upvotes
ON
choclover wrote:
Aug 31st, 2019 11:50 am
This also happened to me when I tried registering for an account yesterday afternoon. Not sure why it would be fixed on Tuesday but let us know how it goes. If it works for you on Tuesday, maybe it will work for others too.
Well I just tried to apply again... and it worked!
This proves it's not the browser compatibility that is the issue, but something of theirs on the back-end that maybe wasn't working and now ... at this moment ... it is.
Sep 17, 2008
41 posts
14 upvotes
thetipster wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 8:26 pm
Well I just tried to apply again... and it worked!
This proves it's not the browser compatibility that is the issue, but something of theirs on the back-end that maybe wasn't working and now ... at this moment ... it is.
Good to know that the problem isn't at our end and is at B2B's as most of us probably expected. It also explains why some people can seem to get up and running in a couple days while for others it's closer to a couple weeks.

I'll probably try tossing my hat into the ring with B2B some time next week. If it's any consolation, it's coming up on 3 weeks since I submitted my application with Motive. I should look into what's going on with that too... lol.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

dsren95, ASharp