4651 upvotes
Toronto

BOGO on all drinks - end date: 05.31

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 31, 2021
Retailer:
Ba Cha Markham
BOGO on any of their drinks until May 31st.

They are located outside of Langham Square

Address:
8339 Kennedy Rd Unit 1065
Markham, ON L3R 5T5
Hours: 2 pm to 11pm

Langham Square Unit #1065

10 replies
Nov 4, 2015
348 posts
101 upvotes
T.O
I tried this out already, I would honestly say if it was not for the bogo the XL are overpriced (it’s $10). I didn’t find the drink that good. The staff are friendly but they are a bit slow and they were sold out of a lot of ingredients so be ready to make a second or third decision while ordering.
TELUS 25gb/$40
Dec 20, 2019
61 posts
140 upvotes
imagine paying 10 dollars for some sugar drink. The fancy packaging costs more than the drink. Also it doesn't even taste that good...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9984 posts
4651 upvotes
Toronto
taurine wrote: I tried this out already, I would honestly say if it was not for the bogo the XL are overpriced (it’s $10). I didn’t find the drink that good. The staff are friendly but they are a bit slow and they were sold out of a lot of ingredients so be ready to make a second or third decision while ordering.
curious - what did u get as drinks?

it’s true though .. if it weren’t for bogo, I don’t think i will pay that much for one drink ... especially if the drink is just so so
Aug 6, 2017
111 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Just got it with the wife today. Waited 45 mins for bland, watered down bubble tea. We went in for the All-in-one drinks but they were "sold out". Ended up getting the Large Black Tea.

Would not recommend and would not go back. Overpriced.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9270 posts
7640 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Went today (Saturday). 15 min lineup to order and another 10 min to pickup the drinks.
There was only 1 drink marked as unavailable at time of order. I picked up the Cheesy Avocado Crunch and Dragonfruit GT Slush with Cheese Foam, both XL.
I agree that the drinks are watered down, so much that the avocado and dragonfruit taste didn't even stand out.
However I like the fragrant aftertaste of Jasmine tea which they use as base for both (and probably all) their drinks.
Mar 13, 2006
335 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Long line up right now. Been lining up for half an hour so far and moved maybe half way up the line. 🤣

Edit: An hour wait in total. Big tall thick cups. Doesn't fit well in our car's cup holder, had to hold them down the whole way back. Who's brilliant idea was it to make such skinny cups? Lol.

My passion fruit drink was ok, comparable to other bbt places.
Nov 4, 2015
348 posts
101 upvotes
T.O
Pochacco wrote: curious - what did u get as drinks?

it’s true though .. if it weren’t for bogo, I don’t think i will pay that much for one drink ... especially if the drink is just so so
I tried the cheesy avocado crunch and the dragonfruit gt, safe to say I will not be returning lol
TELUS 25gb/$40
Dec 18, 2014
264 posts
360 upvotes
GTA
I happened to visit a week ago (I guess before they decided to water down drinks) and thought they were made well. We got the Signature Fresh Fruit GT (#1) and Dragonfruit GT Slush w/ Cheese Foam (#5). Both XL b/c of the promo. Liked them both as they were made as described. Agreed the cups are super tall and unfamiliar. They don't even fit in the plastic bags provided, the ones that hold drinks, it would wobble and topple all over the place. In the end had to hold them in hand. And the straws they gave did not even reach the bottom. Definitely have to rethink their presentation, but I thought the drinks were fine. Expensive $10 for XL. At this price, with the amount of fresh fruit they gave, I thought it was fine. Without BOGO, I probably would not think to order again.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9270 posts
7640 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
kathkath wrote: Edit: An hour wait in total. Big tall thick cups. Doesn't fit well in our car's cup holder, had to hold them down the whole way back. Who's brilliant idea was it to make such skinny cups? Lol.
Really? Fits in my car's cupholders just fine.

Seems the Loaded Mango Pomelo drink is always sold out.