• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2020 8:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1592 posts
2021 upvotes

[Babies R Us] Graco Turbobooster highback booster seat $49.97

I just ordered this highback booster for my son. Has good reviews. I'm not sure if this is part of their Boxing Week sale or not so I'm not sure about the expiry date.

This is YMMV as my first order was cancelled due to stock but when I selected another store it worked.
Also it's free in store pickup but if you want to ship, at least locally for me they are charging $9.86 for shipping. Even if you pay that, it's a deal.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2167 posts
401 upvotes
If you use RBC Offers and Ampli, you can take off an additional 20% and 20% (to a max of $50.00) respectively.
Apr 21, 2017
16 posts
23 upvotes
Good find and thanks
op, I was able to get with free shipping for $52,47 shipped to home.
Jan 11, 2009
556 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
these come without the latch system - my preference would be to get one with the latch anchors for younger kids as these will slide all over and make it difficult and dangerous for them
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1592 posts
2021 upvotes
xseanx wrote: these come without the latch system - my preference would be to get one with the latch anchors for younger kids as these will slide all over and make it difficult and dangerous for them
The child is using the seatbelt. There is no sliding and it's no more dangerous than using a seat belt. My five year old also has no problem getting in and out of it.
May 21, 2012
266 posts
200 upvotes
Burlington
xseanx wrote: these come without the latch system - my preference would be to get one with the latch anchors for younger kids as these will slide all over and make it difficult and dangerous for them
Younger kids should still be in a harness.

However, the latch system for a booster seat is only to secure the seat when the seat is not in use. Otherwise, it is a projectile that could injure an occupant of the vehicle during a collision. If the booster seat does not have latch, then just buckle the seatbelt over the empty booster to prevent the projectile risk. My kids buckle the seatbelt over the booster before they get out of the car.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14849 posts
3616 upvotes
does anyone has any info when to transfer my toddler from car seat to booster or so?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1592 posts
2021 upvotes
kiasu wrote: does anyone has any info when to transfer my toddler from car seat to booster or so?
Usually age 5 or 40 lbs
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1292 posts
1472 upvotes
Are the cup holders removable?
edit: Looks like they are hideaways