[OP]
Feb 12, 2013
33 posts
73 upvotes
Ontario

[Babies R Us] Munchkins Nursery Fresh - Refills for Diaper Pails-8 Pack

Free same day shipping with code - DOORDASH
Regular price $49.99 now $29.97
Munchkin Nursery Fresh Refills for Diaper Genie Pails are guaranteed to fit ALL Diaper Genie Pails*

Now there is a less expensive refill for Diaper Genie Complete, Diaper Genie Elite, Diaper Genie II Elite, Diaper Genie Essentials and Diaper Genie II - because while your diaper pail may stink, saving money doesn't.
Munchkin Nursery Fresh Refills for Diaper Pails - 8 Pack features:
Lower cost diaper pail bags for Diaper Genie branded pails
Works with Diaper Genie Complete, Diaper Genie Elite, Diaper Genie II Elite, Diaper Genie Essentials and Diaper Genie II pails
Made with 7-layer film
Nursery Fresh diaper pail liners are not compatible with the Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin
NOT SURE THE EXPIRY DATE OF THIS DEAL
FREE SHIPPING $75 or more
Images
  • 22BA6B67-4B60-4B5A-BC89-230491469952.jpeg
9 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3008 posts
481 upvotes
One of these boxes are marked as a "1 year supply", but my 1.5 month old has probably already gone through 5 out of the 6 rings we bought before she was born.

Bought 2 packs last time this sale price came up, just wondering if consumption will only go up from here and whether I should go stock up on a few more boxes...
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1594 posts
317 upvotes
It’s available on Amazon for the same price as well:

Nursery Fresh Refill for Diaper Genie and Munchkin Diaper Pails, 2,176 Count, 8 Pack https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B016D833FG/ref ... VFb7S47FKT
A great salesman sells to himself - Confucius, no, I mean xvizardx LINK
xvizardx wrote: ...A sales person named John (who is a great sales person by the way)...I could not resist the price, so I bought it in a heart beat...
xvizardx wrote: Hello everyone! I am an employee of Sony Canada...I will be at the Sony Store in Square One...look for John...
Aug 26, 2011
435 posts
407 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Jayhoo wrote: One of these boxes are marked as a "1 year supply", but my 1.5 month old has probably already gone through 5 out of the 6 rings we bought before she was born.

Bought 2 packs last time this sale price came up, just wondering if consumption will only go up from here and whether I should go stock up on a few more boxes...
My daughter is 14 months, we don't go through as much as we did when she was younger.

Haven't tried these, wondering if it would be a good replacement for diaper genie.
Jun 4, 2011
239 posts
176 upvotes
Yeah these don't last a year, if you have a new baby you need at least 2 packs and maybe half of another to get you through a year. They do fit bins and work great though, and they go on sale for this price a few times yearly.

I haven't really found a solution for the "end of roll" where you see the black lines, but I don't know how much bag is left after I start seeing them. So I just keep pulling and sometimes end up with a really long bag or a really short one, either way I end up having to stuff the bag back into the ring a bit to finish it off.
Mar 5, 2011
170 posts
140 upvotes
petern87 wrote: My daughter is 14 months, we don't go through as much as we did when she was younger.

Haven't tried these, wondering if it would be a good replacement for diaper genie.
The munchkin bags are "less stiff" compared to the DG branded bags. I actually prefer these more because they're easier to pull and tie off in my Diaper Genie. These are also cheaper as well by a significant amount.
Aug 15, 2018
32 posts
15 upvotes
petern87 wrote: My daughter is 14 months, we don't go through as much as we did when she was younger.

I've been using these for 4 years now, direct replacement for the diaper genie ones. I might even say better then the diaper genie ones.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1594 posts
317 upvotes

They fit diaper genie perfectly
A great salesman sells to himself - Confucius, no, I mean xvizardx LINK
xvizardx wrote: ...A sales person named John (who is a great sales person by the way)...I could not resist the price, so I bought it in a heart beat...
xvizardx wrote: Hello everyone! I am an employee of Sony Canada...I will be at the Sony Store in Square One...look for John...
Mar 12, 2018
249 posts
269 upvotes
FYI, these work in cat litter lockers too.
Aug 27, 2008
133 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Jayhoo wrote: One of these boxes are marked as a "1 year supply", but my 1.5 month old has probably already gone through 5 out of the 6 rings we bought before she was born.

Consumption goes down, they go through way less diapers once they're on solids. But, they don't go bad, so might as well keep a 2 year supply onhand and see how it goes.