[The Baby's Palace] Baby Jogger City Select Stroller - select color $549.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2020 12:36 pm
[OP]
May 23, 2018
36 posts
52 upvotes
Hamilton
Fularu wrote: After trying a few different strollers I would recommend Thule over Baby Jogger thb. You can get the Thule Urban Glide 2 for the same price.

Both our baby joggers are showing problems after only 6 months of use.

Thanks for the reminder. I was considering the Urban Glide (vs Baby Jogger City Mini), but eventually decided on a modular structure. These designs are flexible, but probably less durable.

I'll see how well mine holds.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1169 posts
1580 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote: Easy buddy, you said he was the owner, people can identify him by asking for the owner.
If the guy is truly Indian and not Nepalese, Sri Lankan or from Bangladesh then it's not incorrect to say that he's Indian just as it wouldn't be incorrect to say he's the owner. I'm not sure why you would chastise someone for simply making a statement that may very well be as true and correct as what you propose.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1155 posts
3133 upvotes
Calgary, AB
6060842 wrote: If the guy is truly Indian and not Nepalese, Sri Lankan or from Bangladesh then it's not incorrect to say that he's Indian just as it wouldn't be incorrect to say he's the owner. I'm not sure why you would chastise someone for simply making a statement that may very well be as true and correct as what you propose.
Because people don't need to be identified by their ethnicity, especially when a better option ("owner") in this context exists.

Unless the owner is the only "Indian" who works there, how would it differentiate him from other workers anyway?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
1717 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
Thule urban glide 2 is great but big. Also lacks ability to expand if you need to spots.
No real complaints though, waiting for baby to be old enough to actually jog with it.