Students

Back to School Discussion Contest presented by NCIX.com! Win 15 TY 100 Pack Spindles!

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5567 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto

Back to School Discussion Contest presented by NCIX.com! Win 15 TY 100 Pack Spindles!

Welcome to the Back to School Discussion forums! This is the place to discuss universities, courses, finances, living, and student life in general!

To celebrate going Back to School [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=27]NCIX.com[/rfdlink] is giving away 15 Taiyo Yuden 100 Disc DVD-R 4x spindles! Here's the details:

Contest Duration:

August 15 - September 15

How do I enter?

This contest is simple, all you have to do is start a topic in the Back to School Discussion Forum that receives a reply and you will be entered in the contest! You can have as many as five entries! We will draw fifteen winners, one for each prize. Head over to the Back to School Discussion forums to enter!

Rules:

Click here for the full contest rules.

And don't forget to rate [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=27]NCIX.com[/rfdlink] in the retailer ratings section if you purchase something from them:

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main. ... gs/ncixcom
17 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5567 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
31 Spooner St. NIFOC
Nice contest.

Can you get Trojan to sponsor a 15 - 100 condom givewaway? :cheesygri :cheesygri
:hay:

[You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.]
Dec 15, 2001
724 posts
New York City
Derek wrote: This contest is simple, all you have to do is start a topic in the Back to School Discussion Forum that receives a reply and you will be entered in the contest!
A reply? So if you create thread, and reply to it yourself?
Tharsan

"Trying is the first step towards failure"
- Homer Simpson

For Sale:
Various computer parts & peripherals

HeatWare [ 23-0-0 ]
Jan 31, 2005
700 posts
2 upvotes
does this apply to the textbook classifieds section as well?
Sep 21, 2003
325 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver
Derek wrote:
How do I enter?

This contest is simple, all you have to do is start a topic in the Back to School Discussion Forum that receives a reply and you will be entered in the contest! You can have as many as five entries! We will draw eight winners, one for each prize. Head over to the Back to School Discussion forums to enter!
I think you mean you will draw fifteen winners and not eight???
Good deals come to those who wait. Wait too long then the deals gone.
Nov 11, 2003
8 posts
I am just moving to Toronto to go to Ryerson. Where are there quick, cheap ( cost not quality ) healthy food places near the school. I know there is a Dominion there.
Thankx
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
10890 posts
290 upvotes
Ottawa
ntanalyst wrote:I am just moving to Toronto to go to Ryerson. Where are there quick, cheap ( cost not quality ) healthy food places near the school. I know there is a Dominion there.
Thankx
It might be best to create that question as a new topic, instead of replying under here. You'll probably get more coverage for it, and be entered into the draw.
- Absolute