None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19194 posts
27643 upvotes
ONTARIO

Badge under my name broken?

Not sure if it's just me, but I had a badge under my name for a good few years now, however it now seems to be broken.

<------- You should be able to see it right over there

The link leads to:

http://cdn.redflagdeals.com/redflagdeal ... reebie.png

Can it be fixed? I kinda liked having it.
3 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14862 posts
27953 upvotes
Scarborough
They've been broken for a little while now. I can change your title to what the image used to say if you like?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19194 posts
27643 upvotes
ONTARIO
TomRFD wrote: They've been broken for a little while now. I can change your title to what the image used to say if you like?
Sure, but I can't remember exactly what it said other than freebie poster. I mostly just really liked the banner because it was red and it stood out, so I could locate my posts quickly when I was scrolling through a long thread.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2010
5141 posts
3440 upvotes
Burnaby
BobSagget wrote: Sure, but I can't remember exactly what it said other than freebie poster. I mostly just really liked the banner because it was red and it stood out, so I could locate my posts quickly when I was scrolling through a long thread.
There's an alternative way for finding anyone's posts in a given thread that is relatively quick.
- You just have to go to the forum list and locate the thread you're interested in,
- click on the thread's number under the 'replies' column - in the thread's row - (a pop-up windows appears showing a list {posters, posts}),
- find the poster in this new list using ctl-f and entering the name of the poster whose posts you're interested in reading
- click on the number of posts associated with that particular poster (a new window will appear showing the posts in this particular thread by that particular poster, each entry includes a blurb of each post, this list is sorted by newest/reverse posting time)