Expired Hot Deals

[Banana Republic] $59 Jeans - 2 Days Event Best Denim Ever!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2019 10:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2613 posts
950 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Banana Republic] $59 Jeans - 2 Days Event Best Denim Ever!

This is a good deal because I think they are the most comfortable stretch jeans to date and a clean design. I have athletic legs and so far the mens straight fit are the only jeans out there that does not look skin tight around my big calves and thighs. So comfy I feel they are like rugged outwork sweatpants.

Also don't forget 4% eBates and additional 40% off sales items.
[solicitation removed]
20 replies
May 24, 2019
35 posts
72 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: This is a good deal because I think they are the most comfortable stretch jeans to date
Try Costco, max $30 and very comfortable jeans (it seems as you get older you move away from brand stores and go to Costco...for everything).
Mar 10, 2017
32 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
$59 Denim, online & in stores: Offer valid through 11/17/19 at 11:59 p.m. PT at Banana Republic in Canada only. Not valid in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico), at other Gap Inc. brands or in our clearance centers. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or employee discount. No adjustments on previous purchases. Prices as marked.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1175 posts
623 upvotes
Toronto
I find Banana Republic jeans just don't last. I once had a pair wear a hole in just a week. I'll unfortunately never buy jeans from them again despite them being hugely comfortable.
Jan 8, 2004
819 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! Too bad the traveller ones aren’t included.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
1409 posts
4319 upvotes
Thanks OP but this is hard for me to justify when I was able to get 3 jeans for $62 after tax during the extra 50% off sale
Nov 15, 2019
79 posts
73 upvotes
This is a good deal. The rapid movement denim is pretty nice, I am interested to try the legacy denim. In for 2.
Mar 10, 2017
32 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
I just went to Banana Republic at my local mall in Ottawa to check this out. All jeans were marked down to $59, although no signage to indicate the sale. I picked up a pair of jeans reg. $145 for $59 , which is 60% off.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1042 posts
950 upvotes
Toronto
Overpriced jeans, better off with Levi's @@
YT @ BadJai
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9637 posts
62259 upvotes
Ontario
Someguysbrowsing17 wrote: Try Costco, max $30 and very comfortable jeans (it seems as you get older you move away from brand stores and go to Costco...for everything).
And then you become one of those "Costco" old man style
Nov 22, 2017
62 posts
15 upvotes
Someguysbrowsing17 wrote: Try Costco, max $30 and very comfortable jeans (it seems as you get older you move away from brand stores and go to Costco...for everything).
Ahahha, pretty much, cheap cloth as u get older because have so much other expenses.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Yes I wear jeans 360 days sleep work shower job thanks
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14792 posts
4261 upvotes
Ended up getting a pair of Traveler jeans off the clearance rack for about $35 after an additional 40% off.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Dec 10, 2005
542 posts
201 upvotes
My issue with my last Banana jeans was that they were a different shade of the original color after every wash. QC is just not to warrant the pricetag when I can get Levi for that much.
Sep 2, 2014
223 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver
Great deal, ordered a few pairs in different styles and sizes. Banana Republic has easy free returns. Currently the size and colour selection is still very good!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7589 posts
2932 upvotes
Almost all of Costco's jeans are straight fit, which are so out of style.
Dec 19, 2011
189 posts
81 upvotes
Hamilton
Thanks OP! I bought a pair of premium wash a few weeks ago at 50% off ($72), re-ordered at $59 and can return my previous order.
Last edited by Marauder2 on Nov 16th, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1832 posts
3923 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: The wait for sales on top of sales are usually left overs. You'll be lucky if they have your size and length left.
I must luck out then. If willing to wait and check on the stackable sales every few months, you shouldn't have a problem getting these jeans for more than half this price. Over the last year I've collected about 4 pairs that fit like a glove and ranged from $15-30. Wouldn't pay anything over that since you will find these for less eventually if you're willing to wait and quick to grab before inventory dwindles.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3473 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
2 types of jeans you have to avoid from BR. THe blue washed ones.. they literally leave color for years.. no matter how many washes you go through.. The other ones are the japanese traveller jeans that are super comfy and stretchables, but they wear out very quickly as threads start coming loose and the color fades out very quickly.
====================================