Expired Hot Deals

[Banana Republic] Banana Republic 50% off sale styles

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2019 7:31 pm
Jun 27, 2012
775 posts
1258 upvotes
Just got confirmation email. Picked up 4 dress shirts for $23 - $27 a piece. Thanks.
2010-2020 Contest Winnings = $0
Sep 29, 2018
153 posts
186 upvotes
Nooo the joggers ran out of my size as soon as I was about to order. Got a couple shirts though, ty OP.
Sep 2, 2018
71 posts
68 upvotes
unce wrote: Just so you know everyone - if an item online says 'excluded from promotion' that's actually not true. I snagged 2 cashmere beanies for 50% off even tho it says excluded. I figured, maybe I will try to see if the code will work. Looks like they did not code this in to exclude it lol.

Happy shopping.
What’s the code? It says discount automatically applies.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2007
487 posts
181 upvotes
Funny thing is that I didn't get a chance to buy anything. I had meetings this morning so quickly posted it before leaving. Now all my sizes are gone. Glad to see other found stuff.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1350 posts
859 upvotes
Edmonton
Found some shirts for $32 each all-in. Not bad pricing but I think we can do better. I'll wait for black friday or boxing day.
Temp. Banned
Jul 23, 2007
2419 posts
1189 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks more stuff to buy
Feb 1, 2015
28 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
I paid for one day shipping and they replied with this.. how should I reply:
Thank you for shopping bananarepublic.ca.

We're sorry, but we are unable to ship your order #xxxxx within the shipping period promised. Your satisfaction is important to us and we are making every effort to ship your package as soon as possible. Please know that order status can change quickly, and it is possible that your order may even ship between the time we send this message and the time that you read it.

When your package is available, we will expedite your shipping at no additional expense to you. You will receive a shipment notification email with tracking information. (Please note: the maximum delay you will experience is thirty days.)

If you do not wish to wait, you may call to cancel your order. If we do not hear from you before we ship the package, we will assume that you have agreed to this shipment delay.

If you wish to cancel your order but find that it has already entered the shipping process, there is a chance that Customer Service may be able to cancel it. To contact Customer Service, please call us at 1.888.BR STYLE (1.888.277.8953). Otherwise, if your package arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns, please follow the instructions on the back of your invoice.
Aug 2, 2016
290 posts
251 upvotes
TorontoRaps wrote: I paid for one day shipping and they replied with this.. how should I reply:
If you want the order and don't need the item urgently, just wait (i.e. do nothing).
If getting it late means you'd rather not have it, then call to try and cancel the order (although not guaranteed they can do that).
If later they find out they're out of stock and can't ship it at all, the order for that item/ items may be canceled. It sounds like either way they'll waive the shipping fee.
Aug 1, 2014
232 posts
75 upvotes
Decent sale. Black Friday might have a little better sale but it’s hard to find sizes.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1074 posts
143 upvotes
I was looking for a Jacket and found one at a great price. Thanks
Heatware : Chuckdeg
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
31 upvotes
Thanks OP. I love BR dress shirts. Got 3 for a great price!
Nov 15, 2009
191 posts
418 upvotes
B.C.
Thanks OP.

Was able to grab a couple of shirts. Surprised I was able to find some stuff when I was pretty late to the party. Usually pretty cleaned out in good sizes.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1049 posts
794 upvotes
Vancouver
How come the dress shirts do not have a neck and sleeve length? It just has a generic fit range, which may be ill fitting.