Expired Hot Deals

[Banana Republic] Banana Republic Slim & Skinny Jeans $17 and $14, $10 pants, $22 Jacket

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 5:33 pm
Newbie
Jan 1, 2018
11 posts
40 upvotes
Thanks Mansech! I tried calling in and I got the extra 10 percent off! :) Good idea!
Mansech wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 7:58 am
BR does price adjustments per their policy so definitely call or email them to get adjusted

https://bananarepublic.gapcanada.ca/cus ... ?cid=40960

Edit actually just read items purchased with discount not eligible. I'm going to try anyway
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2007
585 posts
154 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Yay!! I got an extra 10% off. I think some of my stuff went down even further in price cause the adjustment she described seemed to be more than 10%. Worth my 5 minutes to call them. Thanks!!
Member
User avatar
Mar 11, 2002
413 posts
26 upvotes
wiigal wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 11:19 am
Yay!! I got an extra 10% off. I think some of my stuff went down even further in price cause the adjustment she described seemed to be more than 10%. Worth my 5 minutes to call them. Thanks!!
Same here. It's supposed to be extra 10% off after the 50% off (total 55% off). When I called, they actually gave 10% of the price before the 50%, so I got total 60% off. That's probably what happened to you as well.
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2007
585 posts
154 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Good point. It is probably 10% off before the 50% off.
Member
Dec 8, 2006
390 posts
85 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP!

I managed to buy a bunch of items I would not normally consider buying.

My shopping carts was $900 ish and my checkout price after taxes was $240. I owe you a drink of your choice!
I am kicking myself because I got so busy last night I forgot to check out and lost 1/2 my choices :(
But am VERY happy overall!

I bought some items that are 32" inseam but for $5 to get them hemmed, still a HOT DEAL !
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2013
834 posts
797 upvotes
I'm saving so much money by seeing these deals late and finding out my sizes are out of stock.
Jr. Member
Jan 30, 2012
106 posts
76 upvotes
rage2021 wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 6:11 pm
The pants arnt 10$? Comes to like 36
There were some plaid ones yesterday that came up to like $10. May have been removed today
Newbie
Feb 11, 2018
38 posts
9 upvotes
Does anyone have the BR Water-repellent Mac jacket? Just got it for $100 from $280 and hope it’s worth it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
7298 posts
3545 upvotes
North York
My order shows partially shipped status and is split into 2 categories:
In stock: Available to ship
Shipped

Clicking on the shipment summary tab shows
[ServletException in:/gid/templates/profile/accountSummary/variant/10000731/en/AccountSummaryBody.jsp] javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: An error occurred while evaluating custom action attribute "test" with value "${requestScope.viewAdapter.isProductReviewsActive}": Unable to find a value for "isProductReviewsActive" in object of class "com.gap.gid.ecom.view.profile.ShipmentsAdapter" using operator "." (null)'
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
7298 posts
3545 upvotes
North York
Received half my order on June 26th, the other half is still in Available to Ship status :(

Top