Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Banana Republic] Men's Leather Jacket - $511

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2019 6:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4071 posts
2714 upvotes

[Banana Republic] Men's Leather Jacket - $511

Seems like a pretty good deal on a leather jacket for a mid-range budget.
Last edited by johnnyblayze on Sep 23rd, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
78 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8314 posts
4579 upvotes
ON
No respectable biker wears skinny jeans like metrosexual in the ad...this is a leather jacket, not sure what makes it a Bikers' jacket...I'm not even going to mention anything about the price.
Newbie
Sep 23, 2008
67 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
The real deal is all the money this will save you in paternity suits.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will occasionally post useful information; also, nudes.
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2010
541 posts
321 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: No respectable biker wears skinny jeans like metrosexual in the ad...this is a leather jacket, not sure what makes it a Bikers' jacket...I'm not even going to mention anything about the price.
I wear skinny jeans on my Monster S4R. However, I would not trust this jacket as a riding jacket I have to agree. Actual abrasive resistant technical riding leather jacket are available at the same price range.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4071 posts
2714 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: No respectable biker wears skinny jeans like metrosexual in the ad...this is a leather jacket, not sure what makes it a Bikers' jacket...I'm not even going to mention anything about the price.
Well it's really a moto jacket based on style, but BR calls it a biker.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1181 posts
1163 upvotes
Is 500$ a good deal on a leather jacket nowadays??
Newbie
Feb 19, 2008
41 posts
5 upvotes
Collingwood
slapthefat wrote: The real deal is all the money this will save you in paternity suits.
This comment has made my day best comment of the year. And as others have hinted thats a shit price for a leather jacket.
Last edited by joemcfarnham on Sep 23rd, 2019 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2012
924 posts
653 upvotes
"Shell: 00% leather."

Beautiful typo.
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2012
924 posts
653 upvotes
lleb13 wrote: Is 500$ a good deal on a leather jacket nowadays??
Not from Banana Republic. Nothing from that company is worth more than $100.
Sr. Member
Jul 20, 2009
801 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
slitcher wrote: I wear skinny jeans on my Monster S4R. However, I would not trust this jacket as a riding jacket I have to agree. Actual abrasive resistant technical riding leather jacket are available at the same price range.
He said respectable

:twisted:
Newbie
Nov 21, 2014
31 posts
19 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
"Biker". "Sale".
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4071 posts
2714 upvotes
Is Danier a better option at this price range?
Newbie
Oct 29, 2018
19 posts
83 upvotes
i got a similar jacket in true religion for 400 bucks brand new if anyone wants it. PM me
Member
User avatar
Apr 29, 2007
202 posts
81 upvotes
If you're a 'biker' and you shop at banana republic, this ones for you
--
Here is nowhere
Time is now

Top