• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2020 5:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1845 posts
3940 upvotes

[Banana Republic] Up to 60% off everything

Non sale items included. Better than the previous 50% + 10% depending on the item your looking for. No code needed.

UP TO 60% OFF EVERYTHING. (new sale as of today, ends April 22nd)
EXTRA 60% OFF sale styles. No code needed. (previous sale ongoing till April 26th)

Term and conditions:

Up to 60% off everything, online only: Offer valid through 4/22/20 at 11:59pm PT at Banana Republic in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Not valid at other Gap Inc. brands or in our clearance centers. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or employee discount. Excludes Gift Cards, third-party branded merchandise, packaging and applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Prices as marked.

Extra 60% off sale styles, online only: Offer valid on qualifying purchases through 4/26/20 at 11:59pm PT at Banana Republic in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Not valid at other Gap Inc. brands, stores, or in our clearance centers. Discount only applies to BR merchandise with price ending in .97 or .99. Excludes regular priced merchandise. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or employee discount. No adjustments on previous purchases. Discount automatically applied at checkout. Offer subject to change without notice..

Free shipping over $25 + returns

Everyday Free Shipping is valid online only at bananarepublic.ca, oldnavy.ca and gapcanada.ca on purchases of $25 or more in the same order. Eligible customers must select the “Free Every Day” option in the shopping bag to activate the free shipping. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, not Giftcards, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Offer is good for the order’s first “ship-to” address anywhere in Canada. Please allow up to fourteen (14) days for shipments to remote locations. If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice. Not valid on international shipments. * Actual delivery times are subject to change. The delivery times displayed in the shopping bag at the time of your order will reflect when you should expect to receive an order placed on that day and will appear in your order confirmation email.
Last edited by Krime1k on Apr 20th, 2020 11:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
10 replies
Oct 25, 2010
115 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP - just a fyi the link posted is going the US site. also its up to 60% off so depending on what you're getting, the 40-50% off everything sales might be better for you.
Last edited by kenshi246 on Apr 20th, 2020 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1845 posts
3940 upvotes
kenshi246 wrote: thanks OP - just a fyi the link posted is going the US site
Oops, fixed. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1571 posts
1990 upvotes
Inflated prices to begin with so the 'sale' price just brings it to 'regular' price
Mar 15, 2019
783 posts
931 upvotes
love the magic term "Up to"
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Nov 5, 2019
175 posts
154 upvotes
Anyone know how their men's slim fit shirt's fit? I'm 5'7 with big arms and chest and was thinking of moving up a size to large since that probably works better with my neck and chest, but the sleeves and body would be way too long.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2199 posts
1499 upvotes
bmomentai wrote: Anyone know how their men's slim fit shirt's fit? I'm 5'7 with big arms and chest and was thinking of moving up a size to large since that probably works better with my neck and chest, but the sleeves and body would be way too long.
I find that banana republic's slim is a bit inconsistent for different styles. Not that I answered your question, but best to keep the receipt and return it later if you need to.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1358 posts
1047 upvotes
Shipping has been brutal. I ordered something 2 weeks ago and it's still "pending" and hasn't shipped out.
Nov 5, 2019
175 posts
154 upvotes
i ordered a jacket and it shipped within 5 days. i think they might be pulling things from stores so if your item is from a store it takes longer.