• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2020 11:12 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4119 posts
4306 upvotes

Bang and Olufsen vendors in GTA?

[this thread doesn't apply to the vast majority of people but thought I'd ask. Pls skip if not relevant].

It appears that there are no B&O dealers in the GTA, but there is a 'services partner' as per https://stores.bang-olufsen.com/en/search.

I'm looking to buy a Beolab 50 but I have no idea how to buy one in the GTA. Amazon doesn't sell them (not surprising), but where do audiophiles buy these things in the GTA?
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3256 posts
509 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Check out Bloor Street Audio on Bloor St. you gotta find the niche high end audio stores for B&O
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4119 posts
4306 upvotes
RunOrDie wrote: Check out Bloor Street Audio on Bloor St. you gotta find the niche high end audio stores for B&O
That's a very good point about BSA. I forgot about them! Isn't it weird though that they aren't listed as a vendor on the B&O site? Does one have to be an official retailer to sell B&O? Thank you
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
6478 posts
3487 upvotes
Mississauga
Wasn’t there a B&O store in Yorkville at one time?