May 5, 2005
150 posts
26 upvotes
Burnaby

Alldocube X 128GB 10.5 Inch Tablet $379 CAD all-in

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Banggood
use promo code bgcubex and save $70usd, get the device for $379cad (including shipping&insurance) and get a free case.

【Most Advanced Display】 Equipped with the most advanced 10.5-inch (2560×1600) 2K Samsung Super AMOLED display, Alldocube X delivers more than 105% of NTSC color coverage and has a remarkable 100000:1 contrast ratio, providing richer colors and more realistic images. Moreover, it also has a range of advantages, such as: rapid response, lower power dissipation, better transmittance and so on.
【High quality sound】Packing the Hi-Fi chip from AKM, Alldocube X delivers a mind-blowing audiovisual performance. It can minimise distortion, harmonics, noise and other disturbance with audio processing to produce audio quality that far exceeds that of normal CDs. Using two laterally positioned stereo speakers, it creates an auditory sound stage that delivers an amazing, theater-like experience.
【Ultra Slim Design】Engineered with more advanced CNC all-metal unibody technology, letting Alldocube X own an extremely sturdy and slim body. Thanks to the fully laminated display technology, we're able to create Alldocube X at just 6.9mm thin, which is an industry-leading level.
【Professional Quality Camera】Alldocube X packs the two 8 megapixel front and rear high-quality cameras. Whether taking brilliant pictures, priceless selfie, or making video chats with your friends, capturing the most precious moments in life has never been so easy!
【Large memory and storage】4GB RAM on Alldocube X can easily and smoothly multitasking, while 128GB ROM can store massive amount of your favourite APP, movies / TV shows, travel photos and files etc. If you do run out of space, with a microSD card slot that you can easily expand your storage space up to an additional 128GB.
15 replies
Jun 28, 2007
358 posts
122 upvotes
Does this tablet still have that WiFi certification issue that prevents it from playing Netflix HD content?
Aug 24, 2011
558 posts
215 upvotes
Man, this websites name is priceless. I always have to do a double take to make sure I'm reading it right and if its NSFW. Seems to be a good deal though.

** i like that the thumbnail for the product clearly states that "You Deserve Better" :) happy coincidence
Last edited by azaelus on May 14th, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Jul 19, 2018
181 posts
77 upvotes
I'm biased but don't waste your time with banggood. They haven't shipped my order in 2 weeks and keep claiming it is a stock issue ( they didn't say there would be one when I ordered the product).
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1476 posts
1217 upvotes
Milleh wrote: Does this tablet still have that WiFi certification issue that prevents it from playing Netflix HD content?
I think you mean widevine and not wifi. But yes and it will never happen.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9007 posts
5411 upvotes
Toronto
I personally wouldn't drop this on a no-name Banggood tablet, with Mediatek and probably no updates past 8.1.

For about the same price you can get a Mi Pad 4 plus, SD660 chipset and more chance of support / updates in the future. Of course an iPad is in this range also.
Jun 28, 2007
358 posts
122 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: I think you mean widevine and not wifi. But yes and it will never happen.
I wish I knew that when I was first looking at this, a YouTube review I watched said it would never be able to play Netflix HD unless they update it, so I stopped considering it. Spent $700 in a tab s4 :/
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1476 posts
1217 upvotes
Milleh wrote: I wish I knew that when I was first looking at this, a YouTube review I watched said it would never be able to play Netflix HD unless they update it, so I stopped considering it. Spent $700 in a tab s4 :/
I think you misread. It will NEVER happen on this tablet. Always 480p on Netflix.
Jun 28, 2007
358 posts
122 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: I think you misread. It will NEVER happen on this tablet. Always 480p on Netflix.
Ahhh, ok, well now I don't feel so bad about the tab s4 haha
Dec 23, 2016
240 posts
234 upvotes
Ottawa
Any good price for mi pad ? I like xiaomi. I have their Android tv box and it's awesome
Mar 5, 2007
378 posts
194 upvotes
I picked one of these up during their Indigogo campaign. The screen is definitely the main selling point. As other people have mentioned, the Widevine support is trash, so no Netflix at HD resolutions; not a dealbreaker for me, since I mostly use Plex and YouTube. It's a little more sluggish than I anticipated -- I notice a bit of jankiness and some (very) minor screen tearing when scrolling. Was totally worth it for the initial Indiegogo backer price ($215 USD, if I remember correctly?), but at this price, it's too close to the cost of an iPad to make it worthwhile.
Feb 9, 2015
19 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I got the 64 GB version from Indiegogo project as well. Although it got a 8000 mAh battery, it's old processor, bright screen and not optimized firmware, it only lasts for 4 to 5 hours depending on your use. By the way, my SD card slot did not work for my 128 GB micro SD card any more after two months of use. Their service Dept. did not offer any way to fix it, eventually they sent me the SD card part instead.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1349 posts
1750 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
How can someone not make a damn Android tablet that has a SD chip, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and solid 8-10" screen for less than $300. Just gimme something that XDA will keep alive for years lol.

Maybe Xiaomi?
May 15, 2019
1 posts
Picked up one of these on their Indiegogo campaign for 291CAD shipped. While the OS it ships with is prone to stuttering, I installed Lineage OS and have been very happy since. As much of a shame it is that it doesn't have proper widevine support, if you have most of your media locally (or stream it from places where widevine is not an issue) then the screen really shines through as the main factor to buy this tablet. But I don't think it should have went much higher then the indiegogo price with the crappy mediatek SoC it has, so buy only if you really want a beautiful OLED screen and don't want to pay the extra for a Samsung alternative.