Hot Deals

[Banggood] AOC C27G1 27 Inch Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor FHD 1080p 1800R VA panel 1ms 144Hz FreeSync

Thread Summary
For some other options, take a look at RFD Reviews' picks for the top computer monitors!
23 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12583 posts
21333 upvotes
+ $64 shipping . Good luck with warranty issues
Nov 14, 2003
389 posts
80 upvotes
Montreal
Dell 27 inch 144hz curved VA 1080 with 3 years warranty was 250-10% monitor+ cash back.
Best deal was during valentine 12% cash back
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9017 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
All your posts are for banggood, I guess you’re affiliated with them?
[OP]
Feb 25, 2020
164 posts
323 upvotes
Angultra wrote: All your posts are for banggood, are you affiliated with them?
No, I receive their deals on my email and i post what i believe is a good deal (and send it in my group chat) i believe there is a lot of value in these chinese sites when it comes to hardware but not for everything and you have to be careful, i posted this deal because it ships from a USA warehouse... if a monitor ships from overseas - forget about it

Also, I've personally had the best experience with banggood, shipping is generally faster than Aliexpress to Canada
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5213 posts
4343 upvotes
Toronto
Buy locally with easy returns, like BestBuy or Amazon in case you get terrible backlight bleed or dead pixels. Seems like most newer 144Hz panels are notorious for dead pixels, just the luck of the draw really, already had to return one display.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1000 posts
167 upvotes
what if it shows up all broken and mangled in the box?
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5576 posts
2160 upvotes
Debtario
Can't recommend them - I bought flashlights from them a few years ago and it was very hit or miss. As expected, forget about customer support if there is anything wrong with your order. You'll get banged good, lol
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Feb 10, 2006
261 posts
136 upvotes
stephroll wrote: + $64 shipping . Good luck with warranty issues
YES, totally agreed, who will risk big money buying direct from china ??
Jul 29, 2018
41 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
This is such a terrible deal.
Oct 26, 2009
97 posts
24 upvotes
i love banggood but i can't trust the shipping company with sth that breaks easily
Oct 15, 2011
150 posts
164 upvotes
stephroll wrote: + $64 shipping . Good luck with warranty issues
Absolutely..... doesn't make sense and not worth a risk.
Apr 1, 2013
674 posts
839 upvotes
Fredericton
xarekusu wrote: Dell 27 inch 144hz curved VA 1080 with 3 years warranty was 250-10% monitor+ cash back.
Best deal was during valentine 12% cash back
Which model? I'd like to keep an eye out for this deal to come back.
Jan 6, 2010
21 posts
5 upvotes
Welland
This is not a good deal. Amazon has this for around $300-$320 regular price. The newer v2 with 1440p is around $380 on amazon
Jun 20, 2015
624 posts
164 upvotes
Place
the product may "banggood" to its destination.

thanks but no thanks.
Good luck!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2261 posts
1869 upvotes
Vancouver
This is not a good price made even colder by shipping and even colder still by being from banggood.

And I say that as someone who uses banggood a TON for RC parts/cars and spends a ton of money on it. Even still, a lot of my shit arrives mangled, I would never trust them to ship a monitor -and I have to FIGHT to get refunds on $50 items, cant imagine the headache if this one was broken.

There is absolutely no deal to be found here.
Nov 21, 2018
40 posts
19 upvotes
evanwier wrote: And I say that as someone who uses banggood a TON for RC parts/cars and spends a ton of money on it. Even still, a lot of my shit arrives mangled, I would never trust them to ship a monitor -and I have to FIGHT to get refunds on $50 items, cant imagine the headache if this one was broken.
You - "Hi Banggood, Package X did not arrive"
Banggood - "Ok, please send us video evidence of this so we can process your refund."
You - "But it didn't arrive..."
Banggood - "We'll understand, please send us a video of the defec...."

Don't tell me you've never had that exact exchange with 'em :D

That, and BG is rife with fake products and fraud. Bought some fairly expensive goods off 'em that was 100% counterfeit (in spec), 4kw pure sine wave inverter (that tripped at 1.3kw of load), 72w 5m LED strings, that were actually 9w, you name it.

[also guilty on the RC side, until they stopped shipping LIPO up to .ca land]