Expired Hot Deals

[BangGood] Expired - Anne Pro 2 - 60% Wired/Bluetooth RGB Mechanical Keyboard - $30.10

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2019 8:03 pm
[OP]
Jan 31, 2019
29 posts
50 upvotes

Expired - Anne Pro 2 - 60% Wired/Bluetooth RGB Mechanical Keyboard - $30.10

Deal Link:
Price:
$30.10
Savings:
75%
Expiry:
May 5, 2019
Retailer:
BangGood
Steep discount on a well-reviewed keyboard. Typically goes for around $116 for this switch type.

Features:

60%/61 Key Layout (Lacks a numpad, arrow keys, function keys, navigation keys like Ins)
Kailh Box Switches in White, Red or Brown (White is tactile and clicky, similar to Cherry MX Blues)
White or Black ABS Case
RGB Lighting
Bluetooth 4.0 Capable with 1900mAh battery
Detachable USB Type-C Cable for wired connection
Doubleshot PBT Keycaps
N-Key Rollover
Highly programmable to make up for the missing keys.

Keyboard is currently sold out but there are a couple of ways to try to check out if adding to cart and checking out normally does not work:

Method 1
1. Choose your switch and case options.
2. Scroll down a bit and check off the box to add a mousepad and mouse package.
3. Click the Add Cart button next to the package options.
4. View your Cart. In your Cart, remove the extra bundled items.
5. Checkout

Method 2
1. Select your keyboard options and click "Add to Wishlist"
2. View Wishlist (a window should pop up after you complete step 1)
3. Add to Cart on the Wishlist page.
4. Checkout.
Last edited by hamhands on May 4th, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2838 posts
2207 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I was just going to post this. Pretty sure it sold out a while ago and doubtful we'll get it, but fingers crossed.

Wishlist method still works as of now.
Jun 29, 2016
221 posts
64 upvotes
Neither works for me, you need an account for the wish list.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5152 posts
372 upvotes
govas19 wrote:
May 4th, 2019 8:54 pm
Neither works for me, you need an account for the wish list.
Works for me. I did the first method.
Jun 29, 2016
221 posts
64 upvotes
Weird, first method when I remove the mouse pad it removes everything from the cart.
Now I don't see even the option of adding the bundle. Deal is dead.
Sep 26, 2016
76 posts
19 upvotes
Ontario
Deal's very dead for anybody wondering; both methods for buying it were fixed and the item has since gone back to full price.
I'm vaguely hopeful considering they ended the deal manually but didn't cancel the orders immediately.
Aug 17, 2012
230 posts
119 upvotes
COQUITLAM
No idea if they will even fulfill the current orders due to the way people had gotten around the Flash Deal limitations.

That said, its a good entry mechanical keyboard for its price, but has issues with RGB and keys double typing but those appear to be manufacturer's defects that you'll uncover pretty fast unlike the Ducky One 2 Mini whose double typing issues doesn't seem show up for a couple months.

They're likely liquidating old stocks too because the older ones had issues where if you try replacing the keycaps, it can break them.

But for $30, it's an absolute no brainer.
Sep 26, 2016
76 posts
19 upvotes
Ontario
A few people (including myself) contacted customer support and verified it will be shipping: see #1 & #2.
Still not guaranteed since they might backtrack on people that used wishlist, but it's looking like we'll actually get them.

One of mine is due to ship next week, so I'll keep everybody up to date.
Jul 22, 2017
228 posts
138 upvotes
Pingu in the city
That's really good news. I managed to pick up one right after reading r/mechanicalkeyboards and the estimated delivery is May 21. Hopefully everything goes well.
The recent logitech deals for the G513 keyboard and mouse are also quite a deal too.
Noot Noot!❗😄
Great coffee, better mind!
Aeropress | Hario V60 | French press | Vietnamese coffee filter | Kalita narrow-mouthed pot | %
4% rule FIRE
Aug 17, 2012
230 posts
119 upvotes
COQUITLAM
Mine is shipping on Thursday.

I'll keep you informed.
Sep 26, 2016
76 posts
19 upvotes
Ontario
They've sent out cancellation emails. You can get a refund, or pay an extra ~$51 for the keyboard.
Also received a unique generic 15% off coupon (Keyboards & Mice only) + 1000 points for each order.

EDIT: Got 2000 pts, which is about US$20 for most orders.
Jul 22, 2017
228 posts
138 upvotes
Pingu in the city
I went ahead contacted their live chat and cancelled my order, just to make sure the refund method is going back to my original payment method rather than the BGpay credits.
The customer service is quite quick and smooth for the refund process. But they repeated couple times that it will be shipped out on the expected day if it's not cancelled.
Not sure why they are not informed.
Noot Noot!❗😄
Great coffee, better mind!
Aeropress | Hario V60 | French press | Vietnamese coffee filter | Kalita narrow-mouthed pot | %
4% rule FIRE