Savings:
41% off
Expiry:
October 31, 2020
Retailer:
Banggood
Main Features:
● Windows 10
Windows 10 brings back the popular Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you mark up Web pages on your screen
● Intel Celeron J4125 Quad Core 2.0GHz, up to 2.7GHz
Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power.
● Intel HD Graphic 600
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide high image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming
● 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM offers you a high-impact gaming experience, ensures smooth operation and stable multitasking using feeling
● 128GB M.2 SATA SSD ROM
Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more
● HDMI 4096x2160@30Hz
You can connect the device to an HDTV or high-definition monitor to set up two screens side by side
Images
  • qu1gjtrxw8jtnxngxkoq.jpg
Last edited by hoodrich on Oct 26th, 2020 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Jun 23, 2016
291 posts
327 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
I'm waiting for a solid deal on a SFF PC to use exclusively for television in the living room, for web-based streaming and playing downloaded movies. I don't need the convenience of a remote control, or super small unit; I'm thinking I could do better for a similar price on a refurbished or maybe new small form-factor PC. Thoughts?
[OP]
Feb 25, 2020
79 posts
113 upvotes
noxlen wrote: I'm waiting for a solid deal on a SFF PC to use exclusively for television in the living room, for web-based streaming and playing downloaded movies. I don't need the convenience of a remote control, or super small unit; I'm thinking I could do better for a similar price on a refurbished or maybe new small form-factor PC. Thoughts?
I'd honestly look into getting an Nvidia Shield TV
Nov 23, 2004
590 posts
908 upvotes
Ontario
Refurb Intel NUCs are a similar price on eBay and probably a much safer bet than spending that amount of cash on some no-name banggood NUC brand...
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2004
3031 posts
31 upvotes
GTA
Would this be good to play xbox game pass pc games at an acceptable level?
this site is like a drug. Its forum is the drug dealer.
Sep 18, 2012
184 posts
186 upvotes
Quebec City
noxlen wrote: I'm waiting for a solid deal on a SFF PC to use exclusively for television in the living room, for web-based streaming and playing downloaded movies. I don't need the convenience of a remote control, or super small unit; I'm thinking I could do better for a similar price on a refurbished or maybe new small form-factor PC. Thoughts?
If you look for SFF PC on eBay, you can find i7 4th gen (4 cores/8 threads) for less than 300$. A real powerful PC for a steal.

If you don't need that much power, there are i5 4th gen for less.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1013 posts
834 upvotes
looks like its powered by usb which is pretty good since no one wants something powered by a barrel connector in 2020!
Nov 10, 2019
61 posts
63 upvotes
li442il wrote: If you look for SFF PC on eBay, you can find i7 4th gen (4 cores/8 threads) for less than 300$. A real powerful PC for a steal.

If you don't need that much power, there are i5 4th gen for less.
Anything older than 6th gen does not support HEVC 10 bit decoder natively.
Carpe Diem!
Sep 19, 2017
904 posts
724 upvotes
Moncton
What a weird piece of kit.... no ethernet, and the USB C connector is power only.

Then there's this...
You can connect the device to an HDTV or high-definition monitor to set up two screens side by side
What exactly does that mean? Are they suggesting you can daisy chain the HDMI port, or just that you can connect it to a HDMI splitter to drive more than one display with a single signal?

I dunno... I didn't downvote, but this is a lot of money for a device that has very few use case scenarios.
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom @ $299 / Certified Pre-Owned Huawei P20 @ $240 / Huawei P20 + Huawei Watch GT @ $240
Sep 23, 2018
25 posts
19 upvotes
Any game 10 years or older would be fine.
Might do StarCraft 2 reasonably well.
No joke, on cpu graphics leave much to desire.