Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Banggood

POCO X3 NFC Global Version, Snapdragon 732G, 6GB / 64GB, 120 Hz, 64 MP quad camera, 5160 mAh battery - $319

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2021 9:17 am
Sep 9, 2007
31 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Great to know since the camera is really important to me. I like the poco pixel count but gcam on pixel seems to be a Winner for me.
Mar 5, 2018
312 posts
301 upvotes
nicktech wrote: I had a Xiaomi phone when i was on Rogers...the moment i entered any building (ie: grocery store) i had terrible coverage
Outside everything was fine, but the limited/nil coverage inside killed this brand for me. I hope they change their covered bands as i really like MIUI

On Fido in a city(albeit not a large one) and my coverage is fine indoors. I believe Fido is the same network. I work in a large building and no issues in the basement in said building. Calls are pretty short for me though no long talks lol.
Aug 19, 2019
144 posts
54 upvotes
Mi phones are pretty good. It is no.1 in India. I have an MI A2 and A3 bought from India. Have few bands only. But works good with Lucky and Virgin.
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
9325 posts
6385 upvotes
Vancouver
nicktech wrote: I had a Xiaomi phone when i was on Rogers...the moment i entered any building (ie: grocery store) i had terrible coverage
Outside everything was fine, but the limited/nil coverage inside killed this brand for me. I hope they change their covered bands as i really like MIUI
I have a Xiaomi mi8 and has perfect coverage everywhere in GVRD on Zoomer (Rogers). Way better than my ZTE Axon 7 where I couldn't make a call half the time.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3565 upvotes
If anyone is looking to buy a new (still wrapped) Poco X3 NFC on Vancouver Island I'm looking to sell one at cost. I bought two, but only need one. Long story.
Anyways, can meet up mid island if you're interested.
Dec 26, 2010
374 posts
289 upvotes
dasbooter wrote: On Fido in a city(albeit not a large one) and my coverage is fine indoors. I believe Fido is the same network. I work in a large building and no issues in the basement in said building. Calls are pretty short for me though no long talks lol.
Good to know, thanks
Maybe the newer phones have better antennas
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Now on sale for $283.90, at this price i ordered one. Thanks again OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1045 posts
895 upvotes
Kanata
Ordered Nov 27th. Just received. Great experience with Canada Direct Mail recently twice.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
gumby_ng wrote: Ordered Nov 27th. Just received. Great experience with Canada Direct Mail recently twice.
Did tracking work for you once your cell reached Canada? Mine hasn't updated since it left warehouse (Dec 13).
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1045 posts
895 upvotes
Kanata
It worked with Canada Post. It did say for a while that only the label had been created.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
gumby_ng wrote: It worked with Canada Post. It did say for a while that only the label had been created.
Thanks. Canada Post just says no order associated with this number, even though Banggood says package was sterilized and shipped out Dec 13, expected delivery Jan. 27, lol. Just kind of excited to
get and try out this phone :)
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1045 posts
895 upvotes
Kanata
townie22 wrote: Thanks. Canada Post just says no order associated with this number, even though Banggood says package was sterilized and shipped out Dec 13, expected delivery Jan. 27, lol. Just kind of excited to
get and try out this phone :)
I got a shipped out from Shenzen update on Banggood also. That was the last update on their site.
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
Ordered mine at the start of December and got a notification that it arrived at the "Canada airport" on the 16th. It left the airport on the 19th... in Toronto.... I live in BC....

I put in a different order for a different product on the 9th and it arrived at my house on the 18th (went through Vancouver instead of Toronto). They have strange logistics.
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
Also, did anyone else notice that the phones are gone from their site?

I even just got a notification from the app that they are on sale for $297.80 for the 128GB version but when I click on the link it shows "the product does not exist"
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: Also, did anyone else notice that the phones are gone from their site?

I even just got a notification from the app that they are on sale for $297.80 for the 128GB version but when I click on the link it shows "the product does not exist"
Yes, I noticed that a few days ago, same with the Poco M series. Was tempted to try with my VPN to see if it was some kind of Canada boycott but didn't bother, mine is on its way.
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
Has anyone received theirs yet? Mine still hasn't changed status since December 19th arriving in Toronto. By the time I get it the X4 will be out.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: Has anyone received theirs yet? Mine still hasn't changed status since December 19th arriving in Toronto. By the time I get it the X4 will be out.
I think mine is coming via pony express. Arrived in Canada Dec. 23, released by Customs to Canada Post processing in Mississauga Jan. 4, and has been "in transit" ever since, expected delivery Jan. 11. No tracking update since Canada Post Mississauga > In Transit
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
as a side question, shouldn't tracking be updating? It hasn't said anything except In Transit since Jan 4, tracking usually says where the package is in Transit, Toronto > Montreal > Dieppe > Charlottetown, etc. This happened to me about 2 months ago, filed an inquiry with Canada Post and it was delivered the next day without a reply, this is the second "Expected Delivery date".
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
Mine still hasn't had any updates since Dec 19th as "sorting complete out of the warehouse" in Toronto. How can I tell if it is going through Canada Post? Two other packages i ordered from banggood since then have arrived through a courier. I actually ordered them after the phone arrived in Canada and they still got here first.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: Mine still hasn't had any updates since Dec 19th as "sorting complete out of the warehouse" in Toronto. How can I tell if it is going through Canada Post? Two other packages i ordered from banggood since then have arrived through a courier. I actually ordered them after the phone arrived in Canada and they still got here first.
Mine shows up in Canada Post tracking, Banggood shows shipping as Canada Post Direct. Coincidence, tracking is finally updated, arrived in Montreal and departed there early this morning. No way it will be here today. I didn't realize Mississauga and Montreal were a weeks drive apart Face With Rolling Eyes
Almost seems they are slowing these down on purpose.