Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Banggood

POCO X3 NFC Global Version, Snapdragon 732G, 6GB / 64GB, 120 Hz, 64 MP quad camera, 5160 mAh battery - $319

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2021 9:17 am
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
Hmm, mine isn't found in Canada Post's tracking, just Banggood. I did track it down through some tracking aggregators on "Ant Eparcel" (http://anteparcel.com/), but the status is the same there. It hasn't gotten to Canada Post yet.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: Hmm, mine isn't found in Canada Post's tracking, just Banggood. I did track it down through some tracking aggregators on "Ant Eparcel" (http://anteparcel.com/), but the status is the same there. It hasn't gotten to Canada Post yet.
There was no tracking in Banggood until it said arrived at Canadian airport, then tracking shifted to Canada Post.
I had an update saying it arrived in Canada, then about a week later said released to Canada Post processing center in Mississauga, then it just said in transit for a week until today. Left Montreal, next stop should be Dieppe, NB sorting station tomorrow then here Wednesday and out for delivery. That's the way most packages here go anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Yeah, now Canada Post tracking just says Delayed, no expected arrival date and last tracking info before that was Montreal two days ago.
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
Hey, at least Canada Post has your package. :-(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: Hey, at least Canada Post has your package. :-(
I'm beginning to wonder, lol. Sent a package inquiry to them (opened a ticket) :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
townie22 wrote: I'm beginning to wonder, lol. Sent a package inquiry to them (opened a ticket) :)
I think it's lost in the mail :(
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
I contacted Banggood and they actually responded a couple of times. The most recent response is "things are sometimes delayed blah blah blah, please wait 6 more days"
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: I contacted Banggood and they actually responded a couple of times. The most recent response is "things are sometimes delayed blah blah blah, please wait 6 more days"
After i opened the ticket with Canada Post next day tracking said arrived in Charlottetown (yesterday), and it was delivered today. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, that will be tomorrows project. Topped up the charge, came 47% charged and topped up in no time. Did you get the insurance when you ordered it?
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
Glad to hear you got it. At least we know it exists. Still super weird that they have disappeared from banggood's site. I get promotional emails from banggood suggesting I buy the phone, and then "product not exist" when you click on it.

I did get the insurance. Hopefully less hassle than dealing with the credit cards or PayPal if it doesn't show up.
Feb 27, 2016
271 posts
188 upvotes
is it still possible to buy this phone with shipping to Canada ?
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
ogitrice wrote: is it still possible to buy this phone with shipping to Canada ?
Not from Banggood. They keep advertising it to me but then claim "The product not exist"
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: Not from Banggood. They keep advertising it to me but then claim "The product not exist"
Any update on yours yet?
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
Ya, now, instead of waiting [6] more days (which ends tomorrow), they want me to wait [20] more days starting today. Since I ordered this phone I have received two other packages from them, one that wasn't shipped until Dec 20th and arrived over a week ago. The biggest difference is that those packages went through Vancouver, not Toronto.

At least AliExpress charges almost nothing for shipping and advertise up front that it will take 90 days to arrive. I know who I'm using next time.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: Ya, now, instead of waiting [6] more days (which ends tomorrow), they want me to wait [20] more days starting today. Since I ordered this phone I have received two other packages from them, one that wasn't shipped until Dec 20th and arrived over a week ago. The biggest difference is that those packages went through Vancouver, not Toronto.

At least AliExpress charges almost nothing for shipping and advertise up front that it will take 90 days to arrive. I know who I'm using next time.
That is weird. M>ine was held up at Customs for quite awhile between Arrived at Canadian Airport > Released from Customs, a few weeks. Perhaps open a ticket with Canada Post? I've done that twice before and both times it worked, got my packages (including the Poco) within two days.
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
townie22 wrote: That is weird. M>ine was held up at Customs for quite awhile between Arrived at Canadian Airport > Released from Customs, a few weeks. Perhaps open a ticket with Canada Post? I've done that twice before and both times it worked, got my packages (including the Poco) within two days.
How do I do that if Canada Post has no record of that tracking number? Their site won't let me because, according to them, the tracking information is invalid.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: How do I do that if Canada Post has no record of that tracking number? Their site won't let me because, according to them, the tracking information is invalid.
Even though BG tracking said arrived in Canada airport, Canada Post tracking didn't start until released by Customs, until then i also kept getting number not found, Customs had it for 12 days.
* This could also be part of the problem https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.5881205
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
I've now pestered them enough that Banggood has promised to refund the money. What a pain. Looking around, it looks like this phone is almost impossible to get to Canada. No one will deliver it here. I wonder if there is some sort of import issue with it? It makes me want it more!
Aug 2, 2013
26 posts
36 upvotes
Update: never mind, just received it today, took close to 2 months

I ordered it on Nov 30th, no tracking update since Dec 12th. I should probably be asking for a refund too...
Last edited by gabrielzeng on Jan 23rd, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Poco wrote: I've now pestered them enough that Banggood has promised to refund the money. What a pain. Looking around, it looks like this phone is almost impossible to get to Canada. No one will deliver it here. I wonder if there is some sort of import issue with it? It makes me want it more!
Weird, guess there is a way around it. Went to Mi store > Poco > Where to buy , Gear Best has it on sale for $297.70 Cdn (flash sale) but says Doesn't ship to Canada, if i scroll down the same page further it shows it again at regular price, $354.12 Cdn and shipping to Canada $5.19 unregistered Airmail.
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
gabrielzeng wrote: Update: never mind, just received it today, took close to 2 months

I ordered it on Nov 30th, no tracking update since Dec 12th. I should probably be asking for a refund too...
Apparently I should have waited another day. Mine arrived about an hour after they agreed to the refund. No knock or notification until this morning, so it sat on my front porch all night. It wasn't sent through Canada Post, and the only update to the tracking was two updates about 40 seconds between "out for delivery" and "delivered".

I've contacted banggood about reversing the refund. I'm willing to pay for the phone, but I'm not going to wait on hold too long for their chat support. Hopefully they at least offer me some sort of discount on a future purchase for the delay and paying for the phone after they approved the refund.

Nice phone though. Fast. Big upgrade from my old Xiaomi. I like that it still has the infrared remote and FM radio.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)