Expired Hot Deals

[Banggood] Ulefone Armor 7 IP68 Waterproof 6.3 inch 5500mAh Wireless Charge 4G Smartphone US$369.99 (Pre-order)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2019 10:31 am
[OP]
Banned
Aug 9, 2019
52 posts
221 upvotes
Montreal

Ulefone Armor 7 IP68 Waterproof 6.3 inch 5500mAh Wireless Charge 4G Smartphone US$369.99 (Pre-order)

Deal Link:
Price:
US$369.99
Retailer:
Banggood
For those interested

Banggood is running a pre-order discount for the Ulefone Armor 7 Smartphone. it is available to preorder for US$369.99, which is US$180 cheaper than its expected US$549.99 retail price

Specifications:
IP68/IP69K waterproof,
NFC, 5500mAh battery
Wireless Charge, UV Detector
48MP+16MP+8MP Triple Rear Camera
Heart Rate Sensor, Baroceptor
Helio P90 Octa Core
8GB RAM 128GB ROM
15W Fast Charge
Global Bands
Images
  • ca8503c3-18f3-46ff-be8b-f65ac6eacec3.jpg
6 replies
Sep 5, 2008
712 posts
658 upvotes
Port Moody
I have the Armor 6E... rear camera is basically unusable (oversaturated, not very clear, narrow field of view etc.). I can't imagine this one any different. I actually carry a second phone with a better camera when I'm out hiking (it's an LG G6, but has reliability issues so I can't use as my main phone). Then again, I do prefer the wide lens on the G6 and any phone I do get will have to have one.

I have already broken and had to replace the screen on the 6E. I was carrying it in my hand when hiking on slippery terrain and fell right onto it smashing the phone against a rock slab. Not sure it's designed to handle that. =P

I like many things about the 6E, but will upgrade at some point in the next 6 months (when my contract is up).
Last edited by jerschwab on Oct 29th, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1042 posts
760 upvotes
This is regular price, not a deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8327 posts
2128 upvotes
Mississauga
jerschwab wrote: I have the Armor 6E... rear camera is basically unusable (oversaturated, not very clear, narrow field of view etc.). I can't imagine this one any different. I actually carry a second phone with a better camera when I'm out hiking (it's an LG G6, but has reliability issues so I can't use as my main phone). Then again, I do prefer the wide lens on the G6 and any phone I do get will have to have one.

I have already broken and had to replace the screen on the 6E. I was carrying it in my hand when hiking on slippery terrain and fell right onto it smashing the phone against a rock slab. Not sure it's designed to handle that. =P

I like many things about the 6E, but will upgrade at some point in the next 6 months (when my contract is up).
Thanks for the feedback - the camera on this one is new though. How did you find the reliability and software/bluetooth functionality?
Sep 5, 2008
712 posts
658 upvotes
Port Moody
Avenger wrote: Thanks for the feedback - the camera on this one is new though. How did you find the reliability and software/bluetooth functionality?
Some random issues that frustrate me... like it has problems taking a screenshot. Bluetooth is ok though.