Expired Hot Deals

[Banggood] Xiaomi Black Shark 3 - Global version / 8GB 128GB / Snapdragon 865 / 5G / 90Hz / Android 11 NFC - 20% off + coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 7:35 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35088 posts
21059 upvotes
Center of Universe
rcnrcnrcn wrote: That we ALL blah blah blah
Blah Blah, Blah Blah and Blah Blah.
Dec 4, 2005
480 posts
544 upvotes
Mississauga
Viper98 wrote: Right? The only problem with BG is there you'll be hit with taxes upon delivery
Purchased Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 from them a couple of months ago, delivered in 2 weeks, no taxes. Shipping cost was ~$6, they used ant eparcel service for shipment, don't know if it's still the case. Very good experience actually, much better than AE.
Apr 13, 2004
265 posts
165 upvotes
York Region, Ontario
jay-em wrote: Their rebuttal with be "doesn't have 5g band"....
And that would be a perfectly fair rebuttal. A pretty expensive 4G-only phone that doesn't work on Freedom. It's like buying an AWS-class server and hosting it on dialup.

For it to be a deal, it needs band support here.
Jun 10, 2020
19 posts
13 upvotes
Sorry but what is the best value phone out there now? I am looking to purchase one soon.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1841 posts
1019 upvotes
::2dFx:: wrote: And that would be a perfectly fair rebuttal. A pretty expensive 4G-only phone that doesn't work on Freedom. It's like buying an AWS-class server and hosting it on dialup.

Most if not all Chinese phones don't work on Freedom unfortunately.

Also most of the users are with the Robellus along with their sub-brand.
This is where most of us, would rather pay sub $500 for a phone even if it's only 4G.

Although this phone is $600 it's marketed as a gaming phone.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1841 posts
1019 upvotes
WillyTune wrote: Sorry but what is the best value phone out there now? I am looking to purchase one soon.
Check Costco they've got LG 8x ThinQ if you don't feel like waiting.

But with Black Friday just around the corner, who knows what's in store.
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14325 posts
4876 upvotes
London
::2dFx:: wrote: And that would be a perfectly fair rebuttal. A pretty expensive 4G-only phone that doesn't work on Freedom. It's like buying an AWS-class server and hosting it on dialup.

Thankfully the VAST MAJORITY of people don't care about freedom or 5g
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1223 posts
1934 upvotes
I'd prefer the Oneplus 7T at $600. I prefer the Oneplus UI and they provide have better software support as well.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2615 posts
950 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
DO NOT BUY from these guys. They ship from China. They claim to be from Europe but they ship out from China like other overnight made Shopify drop shipping websites. Terrible customer service full of lies and plenty of excuses to buy time for shipping time. My mom ordered a garden tool that turns out to be a small poor quality roller that didn't look as advertise. They charge her $20 shipping for a 5 business days guarantee which turned up 2 months later from a China address. I went through hell dealing with her credit card company to get her money back with no success.
[solicitation removed]
Nov 3, 2018
287 posts
639 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: DO NOT BUY from these guys. They ship from China. They claim to be from Europe but they ship out from China like other overnight made Shopify drop shipping websites. Terrible customer service full of lies and plenty of excuses to buy time for shipping time. My mom ordered a garden tool that turns out to be a small poor quality roller that didn't look as advertise. They charge her $20 shipping for a 5 business days guarantee which turned up 2 months later from a China address. I went through hell dealing with her credit card company to get her money back with no success.
Your mother must have never heard of amazon, if shes willing to pay $20 for shipping of a garden tool. You can probably buy it at dollarama
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2615 posts
950 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
My mom is old and she doesn't know better when it comes to tech. She saw an ad on Facebook and it looks good to her at the time.
supremePug wrote: Your mother must have never heard of amazon, if shes willing to pay $20 for shipping of a garden tool. You can probably buy it at dollarama
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4690 posts
6666 upvotes
Vancouver
Price in title....
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Dec 5, 2013
226 posts
68 upvotes
Banggood use third party shipping uni express instead of Canada Post,they just put a pick up notice on door,pick up location 100 km away.customer never pick up the phone .
Nov 15, 2017
315 posts
619 upvotes
WEST CANADA
I am not sure what type of deal PayPal made with Banggood but its very difficult to get your money back if the item fails to arrive.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4690 posts
6666 upvotes
Vancouver
Bolts33 wrote: You're about 51 posts late, bud.
Didn't see any effect of your first 50 posts, bud
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Banned
Oct 17, 2020
130 posts
470 upvotes
max011 wrote: Didn't see any effect of your first 50 posts, bud
Fair point, bud.
Apr 10, 2015
122 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Zero wrote: Spend more money, and buy this: https://store.google.com/ca/product/pixel_5
The price different is close to $300 after tax for Xiaomi Black Shark 3 vs Pixel 5, and you get inferior hardware from pixel 5, especially on the CPU and drive. Snapdragon 865 + UFS 3.0 VS Snapdragon 765G + UFS 2.1

I do get that google has better software and warranty support than Xiaomi, but at such price point, it is just better to get Oneplus or Samsung.
Jun 24, 2015
209 posts
170 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: Ok.

Well you have fun with that. Personally I think you have to be really REALLY stupid to even consider buying a pixel 5.

Hell.. the pixel 4 is a much better phone lol
Yeah, unless Pixel 5 drops $200 on Black Friday like it usually does then it stands a chance, which I doubt it this year.