Expired Hot Deals

[Banggood] Xiaomi POCO M3 - $177 with coupon code: BGPM364

[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 25, 2020
189 posts
424 upvotes

Xiaomi POCO M3 - $177 with coupon code: BGPM364

Deal Link:
Price:
$177
Savings:
26% off
Expiry:
December 7, 2020
Retailer:
Banggood
Images
  • 20201127004014_527.jpg.jpg
Last edited by hoodrich on Dec 2nd, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
31 replies
Member
Apr 15, 2012
235 posts
281 upvotes
The link you posted is of X3 where as the title and spec link is of the newer M3
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2009
1037 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
I thought the rear huge bold POCO text was just for advertising, but it is in fact actually on the phone?!! Jesus... that's one of the worst oversights I've ever seen on a product in my life.

If this is a sign-to-come of what now-independent brand POCO is putting forth.. sorry, I'll stick with Xiaomi.
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 25, 2020
189 posts
424 upvotes
Vap0rX wrote: The link you posted is of X3 where as the title and spec link is of the newer M3
Ty, fixed
Member
Nov 12, 2017
314 posts
416 upvotes
Cambridge
Looks impressive. Too bad I don't need a new phone. I'm still using my Mi A2 lite but this might be a good phone for my wife.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1303 posts
634 upvotes
Near GTA
Same price as BF/CM phone release weekend on Ali. Which I bought and super excited to get! This is a stellar entry-mid level phone. Amazing specs for <$200
Last edited by chrischris84 on Dec 2nd, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5168 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto
Bought the 128GB model on BF for $180ish shipped. Going to replace my OnePlus 5. Excited for the 6000mah battery.
Plan: Public Mobile - $46/month Unlimited NA Talk/Global Text/8.5GB
Member
Aug 8, 2020
372 posts
131 upvotes
Looks like a good spec phone. This would be in comparison to Xiomi and the other Chinese brand phones? This ships from HK? No duties? But those who ordered received with tracking?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2016
1555 posts
1367 upvotes
Good phone. Got to comment that it only record video at 1080p. The selfie camera is probably weak. Main camera sensor only 1/2 inch when 1/1.72 inch is becoming the norm. It is so cheap however these might not matter to you.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1075 posts
345 upvotes
Vancouver
I use a Xiami mi9t. Love it. Despite what apple and samsung users will say about the "specs", in terms of actual performance, when I bought my phone new, it outperformed my girlfriend's 1.5 year older Apple by a huge margin. It is hard to keep up with all of these Xiaomi models though.
Newbie
Nov 11, 2018
84 posts
104 upvotes
drew4008 wrote: I thought the rear huge bold POCO text was just for advertising, but it is in fact actually on the phone?!! Jesus... that's one of the worst oversights I've ever seen on a product in my life.

If this is a sign-to-come of what now-independent brand POCO is putting forth.. sorry, I'll stick with Xiaomi.
I was about to retire my Mi 8 - motherboard sim card slot comes loose every now and then from multiple falls, although the phone looks like it did from day 1.

After seeing the large POCO text, I was really turned off and reconsidering buying this phone. I believe this is just on the phone case? Can you confirm? Otherwise, back to the trusty Mi 8!

Edit: Sorry I was thinking of the POCO X3 NFC:
xiaomi_pocophone_x3_nfc_6gb_64gb_05_azul_ad_l.jpg
. Personally, this looks better than the one from OP's link.
Last edited by xTurboZx on Dec 2nd, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Aug 22, 2018
22 posts
12 upvotes
blankall wrote: I use a Xiami mi9t. Love it. Despite what apple and samsung users will say about the "specs", in terms of actual performance, when I bought my phone new, it outperformed my girlfriend's 1.5 year older Apple by a huge margin. It is hard to keep up with all of these Xiaomi models though.
I bought one for my wife and she loves it. But how the hell do you update the software on these things?
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 25, 2020
189 posts
424 upvotes
marconozza48014 wrote: I bought one for my wife and she loves it. But how the hell do you update the software on these things?
Settings -> About phone -> System update

or unless you want

Settings -> System apps updater
Jr. Member
Nov 30, 2006
193 posts
15 upvotes
Is this phone compatible with Freedom mobile and Public mobile?
Thanks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 1, 2015
1557 posts
916 upvotes
NOYB
Banggood ships much faster than AliExpress

But preorder seems to be a different story..
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms user*


🖕 to the self righteous double standard fascist POS on this forum.
Newbie
Aug 5, 2015
52 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone buying phones from them been hit with tax duties?
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 27, 2011
510 posts
544 upvotes
Montreal
The photos taken with this phone must be really good ... it has the Super Triple Camera (TM).
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 25, 2020
189 posts
424 upvotes
Terabithia wrote: Banggood ships much faster than AliExpress

But preorder seems to be a different story..
Yeah the shipping Is WAY faster
No experience with pre-ordered products

Top