Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Banggood

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Global Version 6GB 128GB $297CAN

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2020 2:29 pm
Oct 18, 2014
116 posts
42 upvotes
Can anyone confirm if wifi calling works with this phone, or any of the xiaomi phones. I rely on the wifi calling when I’m at home due to poor reception.
Jul 14, 2009
13 posts
7 upvotes
Quebec City
Myyykkee wrote: Can anyone confirm if wifi calling works with this phone, or any of the xiaomi phones. I rely on the wifi calling when I’m at home due to poor reception.
It probably won't, Wifi-Calling is usually enabled on a per-device basis with the providers. You need to check your specific provider to see if they have enabled it for this specific model. They usually have a list of devices where Wifi-Calling is enabled.
[OP]
Mar 4, 2006
472 posts
147 upvotes
Just got confirmation that my order is shipped. Hope this will be the same for anyone who managed to get the order in.

Farebury wrote: Similarly I recently ordered a Redmi Note 9S on their Summer Prime sale, got it for about $290 all in with shipping/etc. Problem is it hasn't processed, and after contacting their customer support they told me

"We are sorry to tell you that we don't have suitable shipping method to ship your item. Could you please wait more days? We have already raised this issue to the relevant departments. Please continue to pay attention to our website. If there is the latest new, we will update it in time.

If you can't wait, we suggest you to cancel this order."

Currently I am alright with waiting given the price, but I am worried they won't be able to find a "suitable shipping method".

I mainly just wanted to post this because I can't find any discussion of this anywhere else. Right now it seems their HK warehouse can NOT ship phones to Canada, possibly other items as well, but they will accept orders anyways.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1774 posts
1071 upvotes
Yaaa finally . Now who knows how many more weeks waiting for Canada Post + customs. Upside-down Face
Images
  • Screenshot_20200731-110836.png
Last edited by 66xx66 on Jul 31st, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1774 posts
1071 upvotes
Well this was my phone case that they shipped out immediately before the phone
Images
  • Screenshot_20200731-110356.png
[OP]
Mar 4, 2006
472 posts
147 upvotes
davebert wrote: Just got confirmation that my order is shipped. Hope this will be the same for anyone who managed to get the order in.

Just received the phone this morning. Three weeks, ordered July 23rd received Aug. 13, not bad for shipping time. Glad the phone came with a North America adapter for the charger. Tested the charger and it charges the phone at 18W.