• Jul 26th, 2020 2:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2013
1578 posts
497 upvotes
GTA

Bank Transaction - OSC MSP?

Anyone else see a transaction enter their bank account with the description OSC MSP? I received a credit today of $260.00 but for the life of me have no idea what it's for.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2012
1043 posts
478 upvotes
Trois-Rivières, QC
If your bank account is with TD, "MSP" means "Miscellaneous Payment". I Googled "OSC" but all I get is "Ontario Securities Commission".

Have you tried contacting TD about this?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2013
1578 posts
497 upvotes
GTA
airodyssey wrote: If your bank account is with TD, "MSP" means "Miscellaneous Payment". I Googled "OSC" but all I get is "Ontario Securities Commission".

I tried googling too and found the same thing as you. I haven't contacted TD but it's a nice little bonus to receive this money. I wonder if it's related at all to any government subsidies or programs due to Covid-19.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2013
1578 posts
497 upvotes
GTA
airodyssey wrote: If your bank account is with TD, "MSP" means "Miscellaneous Payment". I Googled "OSC" but all I get is "Ontario Securities Commission".

Figured it out. It was a refund from the Oakville Soccer Club since they cancelled the season. :)
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2012
1043 posts
478 upvotes
Trois-Rivières, QC
JagStyles wrote: Figured it out. It was a refund from the Oakville Soccer Club since they cancelled the season. :)
So THAT'S what OSC means :)