Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Barton Watch Bands

BOGO watch straps YMMV?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2020 10:26 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8394 posts
2170 upvotes
Toronto
Nawsmith wrote: I placed 4 orders in groups of 2. No issues on any of them with the code working, but best to group in similarly priced pairs to get the second item free
I was thinking of making separate orders but I don't want to unnecessarily pay extra for shipping. I sent them an email but I haven't heard back yet.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
28733 posts
9337 upvotes
Hamilton
What’s a nice band for Longines Hydroconquest
hated on but respected.
Sep 4, 2007
723 posts
303 upvotes
Thanks OP. Just placed 2 orders for the sail cloth straps.
Jul 31, 2008
469 posts
285 upvotes
Markham
appleb wrote: I was thinking of making separate orders but I don't want to unnecessarily pay extra for shipping. I sent them an email but I haven't heard back yet.
Shipping is near free and may put you below the radar for charging you duty.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6953 posts
1053 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Dec 19, 2018
194 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
FYI
I asked about duties and processing fees. This is the answer.

Hey Andrea,

If using our expedited DHL shipping, customs are charged by the Canadian government, but if utilizing our standard or priority shipping options, then customs are not charged as final delivery with these option is by the Canadian Post.

Best,
Liz.
Barton Watch Bands
Sep 4, 2007
723 posts
303 upvotes
AndreaL87013 wrote: FYI
I asked about duties and processing fees. This is the answer.

Hey Andrea,

If using our expedited DHL shipping, customs are charged by the Canadian government, but if utilizing our standard or priority shipping options, then customs are not charged as final delivery with these option is by the Canadian Post.

Best,
Liz.
Barton Watch Bands
Well, you're a lot less likely to be charged tax, duty and processing fee.
Apr 17, 2012
485 posts
379 upvotes
yao416 wrote: What’s a nice band for Longines Hydroconquest
A black sailcloth strap would look sharp.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
18052 posts
10855 upvotes
Ottawa
I found the Barton leather band that I have kind of thin. Being thin, it is pretty comfortable, but it looks kind of wimpy. I wasn't that impressed.

I really like the leather bands that I got from Fossil (for less than $12 each after all the coupons and discounts). They are beefier, thicker and more substantial. I use the bands on my Apple watch.

F61B9BC4-1C8C-48FE-A56D-6266ED7CD9EA.jpeg

Side view of Fossil and Barton band. The Barton band is the right one

C585698A-E77E-41A0-B5FE-38393A3B3C0F.jpeg

This is the one I bought. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GSF ... UTF8&psc=1
I would not order this again.

Picture with a different (black) Fossil band and Barton band mounted on watch at the same time.

14140DAD-ABEB-4305-860C-317CF8A48307.jpeg

Barton band on the right
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Jun 8, 2018
86 posts
52 upvotes
These straps are fairly affordable. I haven’t received mine yet but I don’t have high expectations for quality.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4818 posts
650 upvotes
Vancity
I have a previous Barton leather nato strap purchased from amazon and I am fairly satisfied with the quality. Soft and supple but doesn't crack or tear at the high wear areas. Also is staring to show some nice patina.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
28733 posts
9337 upvotes
Hamilton
shirazir wrote: A black sailcloth strap would look sharp.
Who wants to split Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
hated on but respected.
Jul 31, 2012
393 posts
760 upvotes
In for two canvas straps! Thanks OP
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Jan 18, 2011
120 posts
327 upvotes
montreal
I just ordered the watch rolls. code works!

2 watch rolls for 57.70$ shipped! under 30$ a piece!

thanks OP
Mar 23, 2017
579 posts
514 upvotes
Canada
warpdrive wrote: I found the Barton leather band that I have kind of thin. Being thin, it is pretty comfortable, but it looks kind of wimpy. I wasn't that impressed.

I really like the leather bands that I got from Fossil (for less than $12 each after all the coupons and discounts). They are beefier, thicker and more substantial. I use the bands on my Apple watch.

F61B9BC4-1C8C-48FE-A56D-6266ED7CD9EA.jpeg

Side view of Fossil and Barton band. The Barton band is the right one

C585698A-E77E-41A0-B5FE-38393A3B3C0F.jpeg

This is the one I bought. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GSF ... UTF8&psc=1
I would not order this again.

Picture with a different (black) Fossil band and Barton band mounted on watch at the same time.

14140DAD-ABEB-4305-860C-317CF8A48307.jpeg

Barton band on the right
I also have a fossil band for Apple watch. It is thick but leather itself is very thin. Most of it is rubber underneath.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
18052 posts
10855 upvotes
Ottawa
YasirAli wrote: I also have a fossil band for Apple watch. It is thick but leather itself is very thin. Most of it is rubber underneath.
The Fossil Apple watch bands are like that, they are silicone/plastic backing with a thin leather surface. Like this one: fossil.com/en-ca/products/42-mm-brown-leather-bands-for-apple-watches/S420002.html
(in the picture, you can see the leather is just on top of black plastic)

But that's not what the one I have in my picture. The ones I have in my picture are two layers of pure leather. They are 100% leather on both sides
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Mar 11, 2013
765 posts
767 upvotes
Brampton
Nawsmith wrote: I placed 4 orders in groups of 2. No issues on any of them with the code working, but best to group in similarly priced pairs to get the second item free
Did you place 4 orders under same account?
It's not letting me place a second order with this code.
Nov 21, 2017
300 posts
295 upvotes
Thanks! A fabric band I got for my Garmin watch from Amazon has been driving me nuts. This deal is right on time.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
5769 posts
33895 upvotes
Montreal
I did my order - then today received an email with the coupon code. Still good.
Dec 19, 2018
194 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
Did someone receive tracking info yet? I tracked my order by clicking on the link I received by email and I've been redirected to APC postal logistics website. I never heard of them. I believe they are the just in charge for crossing the border and then the package will be delivered by canadapost. Is that right?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)